One opinion survey # 328648 why send it

footfree

Went to do surveys this morning this survey is the first one that popped up.After I enter it comes back and says that it is not available until 10am to 11 pm Sunday thru Thursday(it's 9:30 am) .Then it will not reroute me back to the site.Okay fine on to do another one, get to do that and then I get survey number 328639 and the same message pops up.Okay by now it's getting a little frustrating and annoying.I hope I don't get more of these.Am I the only one this is happening to-or have others had this survey message pop up for them?

3 hours ago, footfree said:

Went to do surveys this morning this survey is the first one that popped up.After I enter it comes back and says that it is not available until 10am to 11 pm Sunday thru Thursday(it's 9:30 am) .Then it will not reroute me back to the site.Okay fine on to do another one, get to do that and then I get survey number 328639 and the same message pops up.Okay by now it's getting a little frustrating and annoying.I hope I don't get more of these.Am I the only one this is happening to-or have others had this survey message pop up for them?

Haven't seen that