I am Shocked by what Fusion Cash has done to me

bostonphil

I have been with Fusion Cash for about 10 years and really liked the site. I never earned a lot of money cashing out every other month for just over $30.00 but I was happy with my earnings and really enjoyed the community.  

About 3 months ago, I received an email invite to take a survey for 50 cents. This survey led to a one hour phone interview that was supposed to pay me $100 in about 6 weeks. About 4 weeks later, my account was credited for $20. I assumed this was for the phone interview. I assumed the client was not satisfied with my interview but gave me $20 anyways and I was satisfied. This was over a month ago.

On Tuesday, I worked on Fusion Cash as well as my other sites and then went grocery shopping. When I returned from grocery shopping, I checked my emails and had a notification from Fusion Cash telling me that my account had been credited $100 for the phone interview. I was ecstatic but confused about the $20 that I had already received. I went to my account but my account was acting quirky and the money had not been credited to my account. I went back to the email and then back to my Fusion Cash account.

I was SHOCKED because my account was now restricted. The notification says something about a security problem and that a customer service rep has to review my account and if all checks out, I will again be given access to my account. This usually takes between 2 - 5 business days.

So Fusion Cash credited my account for $100 and then immediately restricted my account. They froze my account. I feel like I got ripped off. I feel like my money has been stolen. There is no way to communicate with Fusion Cash. You have to wait for them.

I am shocked that they did this to me after 10 years.

You can open a support ticket and track it through the support system. GPT websites often do support through a tracking system and not by direct email.

If $100 payments are rare to that website then it could very well be a safety measure on their side. GPT websites are prime targets for scammers so just give it a few days and hopefully they will open your account for cashout.

On 6/28/2018 at 6:39 PM, ksedwar said:

You can open a support ticket and track it through the support system. GPT websites often do support through a tracking system and not by direct email.

If $100 payments are rare to that website then it could very well be a safety measure on their side. GPT websites are prime targets for scammers so just give it a few days and hopefully they will open your account for cashout.

Thank you for your response.  I did open a support ticket on Tuesday. However, I have copied the notification of account restricted and here is what it says. I still have not heard back and my account remains restricted. Today, I opened a complaint with the BBB. 

Restricted Account

Your account has been restricted for security reasons. Access will be restored once a customer service representative has checked your account. Assuming everything checks out, this generally takes 2-5 business days. 

Please do not create a new account to circumvent the account restriction -- remember that the Terms of Service explicitly forbids it!

There is no need to open a support ticket (unless you want to). Assuming it checks out, your account access will be restored at the same time whether you open a ticket or not. 

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this automatic security measure.

I hope that you are correct.  I liked the site, I loved the forum. I only made about $16 a month but was satisfied with my earnings but of course, I would like the $100. I need it too and I miss the site.  I keep clicking on in the hopes that I will see the page that is familiar to me. Fusion Cash was my first site of its kind and I was very loyal to it .

However, on Survey Police, there are several similar reviews about Fusion Cash restricting an account and the poster never gets the restriction lifted. In some cases, it does seem as though the member did breaks the rules. 

I was active on the forum and read members complaints about having their account restricted for X amount of days and then it did get lifted but they were never told what the problem was.