Valued Opinion question

peach6

On 6/28/2018 at 11:08 AM, peach6 said:

Does anybody know how long it takes to get your Amazon gift card? It's been so long since I cashed out with them I thought it was right away but maybe not  it's only been an hour

Been a while for me also but I would give them a day or so.

• 4 weeks later...

I just tried to log into Valued Opinions, and it said my email or password was invalid.  I then tried to reset my password, and I entered in my new password twice.  It then asked me who my favorite musician was, and I entered that too, and when I hit enter, I was told there was an error made.  When I tried to enter in a different password, I got the same message.  I rarely get a survey from valued opinion anymore, and most of them I am not eligible for.

I also belong to Rewards for opinions, which is a survey panel for people that belong to Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards.  I could not log into my account there either, and so I asked to change my password, and I got the same thing when they had me enter in my new password and confirm it, and then I had to enter in my favorite musician,  I was also told there was an error made.  They must both be run by the same company.

I used to do quite a bit with these folks, at least a $20 card every 6 weeks.  Now it has been months, and just halfway there. 

On 7/23/2018 at 11:22 PM, hofertennis said:

Are they still in business? I haven't had a survey invite since April 6.

They're alive and well. Some times it helps to check on things with an email to all sites.

I hardly ever qualify either.  I can't log in to my account to see how much I have in my account, and when I ask to have my password reset, they send me a link.  I then reset m,y password, and then it gives me an error message.  I just tried contacting them about it, and I got a form email with a link to reset my password, and it said if that did not work to get back to them, which I just did.  They also operate rewards for opinions, and I am having the same problem with them.

33 minutes ago, NFriday said:

I hardly ever qualify either.  I can't log in to my account to see how much I have in my account, and when I ask to have my password reset, they send me a link.  I then reset m,y password, and then it gives me an error message.  I just tried contacting them about it, and I got a form email with a link to reset my password, and it said if that did not work to get back to them, which I just did.  They also operate rewards for opinions, and I am having the same problem with them.

I had the same problem not to long ago and it seemed like whatever password I put in did not work and finally I was able to get one that worked

I was very frustrated