HATE SURVEYS THAT ASK IF YOU HAVE HEARD OF A BRAND

footfree

This is the second time this has happened to me - they ask me have you heard or know anything about certain brands .I clicked all of them because guess what?I have heard of all of them , then they kick me out.It's not like these companies are new why anyone hasn't heard of them would be unusual to me.Like Reddit-Airbn- AMAZON- YOU TUBE -Esty.So I just don't get that one either.

• Like 2

Same. As a 50 year old woman, I've heard of a lot of past brands and current brands. It's ridiculous when it seems like you're still routed out for being honest. I could go on about how these companies open everything up on social media and dilute their own panels but I won't, lol.

When that happens it shows they are looking for younger people. Why they don't just dq you when seeing your age doesn't make sense. I'm 69 so there isn't much I haven't heard of or seen.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, paulgro said:

When that happens it shows they are looking for younger people. Why they don't just dq you when seeing your age doesn't make sense. I'm 69 so there isn't much I haven't heard of or seen.

I guess they think when you reach a certain age you have no opinion

19 hours ago, peach6 said:

I guess they think when you reach a certain age you have no opinion

I think it has a little to do with that, but more so that the younger generation are willing to spend more  money.At least that is  what most demographic charts show.

Sorry didn't know it would post 3 times.Anyway this was taken in July of 2017 I am pretty sure it hasn't changed that much since then.image.thumb.png.64947b4046de2ed83f1e9e114d77a3d0.png

image.thumb.png.2cc5719ae45a58ed3a5b2130c9e25b32.pngimage.thumb.png.64947b4046de2ed83f1e9e114d77a3d0.png

• Like 1

A lot of younger people are spending more money, but are also living paycheck to paycheck.  I just read somewhere today that 40% of Americans could not afford a $500 bill for the ER.

14 hours ago, NFriday said:

A lot of younger people are spending more money, but are also living paycheck to paycheck.  I just read somewhere today that 40% of Americans could not afford a $500 bill for the ER.

Most of them wont even get insurance - that's why hospital or ER prices are so high-Cost of living where I live is at a all time high - most people don't make a decent living wage-

Austins affordability crisis- even middle income families have a hard time making ends meet

Actually I just read an article yesterday about the fact that a lot of people are only offered high deductible health insurance plans, and so they put off going to the doctor until they absolutely have too, and by then the condition is a lot more expensive to treat.  Many of the plans on the marketplace have high deductibles too.  In this article I read about a couple in Virginia that have a combined income of $79,000, but they have a high deductible insurance policy, and even though they are in their 40's they are still paying off student loans, and making car payments.  Their home is also worth less than the mortgage they owe on it. 

The wife had to have gallbladder surgery, and was diagnosed with diabetes, and can't afford her needles and strips and so only tests her sugar when she feels woozy.  The husband started getting seizures, and then ended up in the ER with a bad infection.  They just filed for bankruptcy for the second time in four years.

1 hour ago, NFriday said:

Actually I just read an article yesterday about the fact that a lot of people are only offered high deductible health insurance plans, and so they put off going to the doctor until they absolutely have too, and by then the condition is a lot more expensive to treat.  Many of the plans on the marketplace have high deductibles too.  In this article I read about a couple in Virginia that have a combined income of $79,000, but they have a high deductible insurance policy, and even though they are in their 40's they are still paying off student loans, and making car payments.  Their home is also worth less than the mortgage they owe on it. 

The wife had to have gallbladder surgery, and was diagnosed with diabetes, and can't afford her needles and strips and so only tests her sugar when she feels woozy.  The husband started getting seizures, and then ended up in the ER with a bad infection.  They just filed for bankruptcy for the second time in four years.

Unfortunately I believe there are a lot of stories like this.When I said most wont get insurance I meant - they wont pay for insurance and then when they need to go to the ER  they do not pay them for the services.That's why there are outrageous prices when you do go.Somebody has to pay for it so pass it on to those who do have it.

It has always been my saying if we got rid of insurance companies and the hospitals give us all the same rates as they do when we have insurance then all of us probably could afford to go. It's all a racket in my opinion.