New brand and product test

uk3328

Hi everyone!

Would you mind helping me to fill out a survey for my Master's thesis about product/brand reviews please?

And oh yes! and it only takes 3-5 min to complete and I would greatly appreciate your help! 1f603.png:D

Link to survey: https://ww3.unipark.de/uc/Fakultaetsverwaltung/9964/

It would be (really) great if you could help me share this with others too if possible. I need 150 more responses at the moment! (in total 500)

Thank you so much & have a lovely weekend!!!

PS. If you are viewing the survey over a smartphone, you probably need to rotate the phone horizontally to view it properly 1f642.png:)

I clicked the link and I'm happy to take the survey to help. I'm curious. I haven't responded to one of these in the forum yet. This took me to a facebook page. Is that correct? I don't want my social media account compromised and I'm not saying you would ... just being cautious. If you'll just let me know, I'm happy to help. :) If any of you SP vets have advice, I'd love to hear it about the forum surveys. Thanks everyone!

Hi GammiWooAC. Thanks for pointing this out. uk3328 either purposely masked the link or did so on accident when formatting it to be a link in the forum. Either way I have edited the post and it now points to the actual survey instead of a Facebook redirect. 

• Like 1

• Administrator locked this topic