Anybody belong to clear voice?

NFriday

Hi- I just looked yesterday, and I have not cashed out at Clear Voice in three years, and I have made under $5 since the last time I cashed out three years ago.  It seems like most of their surveys are just clinical trials.  Has anybody else been able to cash out with them?

I haven't ever used Clear Voice specifically, but that's only because I actually discovered and started using Social Opinions (which, to my understanding, is completely just a reskin of Clear Voice) well before I even knew there was a whole world of other similar sites. I still use Social Opinions fairly regularly (though their surveys vary wildly in pay quality, so I'm rather picky). I've been with them about 3 years, and I've cashed out loads of times. (I'm not sure how closely the two are tied together, though, I just know they're related.)

I quit Clear Voice after they wouldn't pay me for  survey's that I had done for them.Plus they wouldn't answer my emails.They were never really good- I guess they can stay in business because they never pay their panelist.Just keep you hanging under the threshold of payout and then not crediting your account.Low opinion of them.

• Like 1

I've never gotten any $10 surveys from Clear Voice.  I just got one for $.75, which took me forever, but I am seldom eligible for one of their surveys, and so I did not want to pass it up.

• Like 1

Clear Voice isn't all that great for normal survey opportunities, but they are amazing for product test/diary opportunities, especially recurring ones. I feel this is one of those sites that started out kind of meh but got better over time. I believe I signed up in early 2015 and for the first two years, it was one of those sites in the "I'll just slowly reach the cash out threshold and then never look back" category, especially after I did not get credited for a $12 survey. But in mid-2017, everything changed. I've completed several product tests from them, awarding anywhere between $5 to $10. I also have two different recurring diary opportunities with them, one that comes up every 2-3 weeks and pays 5$ each time, the other that comes up bi-monthly and pays $25 each time (incidentally, this one is a mysurvey-affiliated diary, which I also take on mysurvey itself for $10 bi-monthly as well). 

I went from all of my initial points expiring with them over two years to having cashed out for $100 while still having $80 I can redeem whenever I want within the span of a year. And I am currently in the process of doing those two diary opportunities yet again. If you get a diary opportunity with this site, do not hesitate. The only downside to this site is that they don't pay cash directly. However, they do have both Amazon and pre-paid Visa.

I'd say so. A lot of times a survey opportunity appears on their site long before you get an email notification about it.

I cashed out a few weeks ago.  I had to complain to them again for taking my points which were dq points that stay pending for months. They gave me my point plus some extra points. 

Now I get a few email invites but there are no surveys on the site. I  think a site that takes your points should always have surveys available.

• 10 months later...
On 5/13/2019 at 10:12 PM, NFriday said:

I finally was able to cash out with Clear Voice for a $10 Amazon GC.  This was the first time I had cashed out with them since 2015.

Yeah I only cashout maybe once a year. Only reaso I stay is for the .10 dq they give.

On 7/6/2018 at 11:12 AM, truesilver said:

Clear Voice isn't all that great for normal survey opportunities, but they are amazing for product test/diary opportunities, especially recurring ones. I feel this is one of those sites that started out kind of meh but got better over time. I believe I signed up in early 2015 and for the first two years, it was one of those sites in the "I'll just slowly reach the cash out threshold and then never look back" category, especially after I did not get credited for a $12 survey. But in mid-2017, everything changed. I've completed several product tests from them, awarding anywhere between $5 to $10. I also have two different recurring diary opportunities with them, one that comes up every 2-3 weeks and pays 5$ each time, the other that comes up bi-monthly and pays $25 each time (incidentally, this one is a mysurvey-affiliated diary, which I also take on mysurvey itself for $10 bi-monthly as well). 

I went from all of my initial points expiring with them over two years to having cashed out for $100 while still having $80 I can redeem whenever I want within the span of a year. And I am currently in the process of doing those two diary opportunities yet again. If you get a diary opportunity with this site, do not hesitate. The only downside to this site is that they don't pay cash directly. However, they do have both Amazon and pre-paid Visa.

Clearvoice was great when I joined them 11yrs ago, Incentives were .10 pr min or more for surveys like most panels back then, and again like most panels they've gone down hill since and have never gotten any better at all. 13yr veteran of survey panels here.

3 hours ago, yobry1 said:

Clearvoice was great when I joined them 11yrs ago, Incentives were .10 pr min or more for surveys like most panels back then, and again like most panels they've gone down hill since and have never gotten any better at all. 13yr veteran of survey panels here.

They still do the 10 cent screenout pay, though, which is the main reason they're still on my list (a much shorter list than a couple years ago!) Every so often they email me a survey that's actually worth doing. The rest of the surveys, I wait until I have a long queue with them, then go through the queue at once in a bunch of tabs, and get a bunch of screenouts. (If I don't get screened out, and it doesn't look worth it, which is most of the time, I just close the tab. But seeing as how I get screened out like 90% of the time anyway, it's one site where I'm happy when I get screened out a bunch, instead of annoyed. ;))

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, neminem said:

They still do the 10 cent screenout pay, though, which is the main reason they're still on my list (a much shorter list than a couple years ago!) Every so often they email me a survey that's actually worth doing. The rest of the surveys, I wait until I have a long queue with them, then go through the queue at once in a bunch of tabs, and get a bunch of screenouts. (If I don't get screened out, and it doesn't look worth it, which is most of the time, I just close the tab. But seeing as how I get screened out like 90% of the time anyway, it's one site where I'm happy when I get screened out a bunch, instead of annoyed. ;))

The 10cent dq is also the only reason I'm still with them, but I'm not going to purposely dq to get that 10cnt bcoz it's a low paying survey like many ppl do.

• 6 months later...

I had to give up and deactivate my account.  I didn't get anything from them for literally years and then I began getting 4-5 a day.  I was close to cash out and was finally able to do so after belonging for several years.  And now I am back to dq'ing all the time.  So I pulled the plug and had to let them go.