Opinion Outpost Doesn't Tell You How Many Points Anymore

cricket

I get emails from them saying "Take a survey for 10 points" (or however many) and when I click on the page, it doesn't tell you that this survey is worth 10 points like it used to. So when I do a survey, I get ZERO points. That on top of their "We're all ears" has been a total turnoff. Answering a page full of questions for nothing. I have been stuck at 40 points for a year! This used to be one of the best companies. I am ready to forget about them but for whatever reason, when they quit me (a few times) I could no longer do the Quick Rewards surveys which come a lot and work. I know there has to be a connection between these two firms. Is anyone still doing Opinion Outpost with any luck?

• 3 weeks later...

I just did a survey with them and it seemed like it was a completed survey to me, but it said I didn't qualify at the end.  I think they are just getting information for free.  Did a TV survey yesterday and got a sweepstakes entry.  After I cash out, I am going to take a long break from this survey place.

Just completed a survey for a  waste of time sweepstake. I  should have known better because reward  was not indicated. I will no longer take a survey if reward is not first indicated. They are definitely going downhill.

• 1 month later...

And they recently reduced the number of points given per survey, used to be generally 75 points for most, and the 40 points for the tv survey.  Now it's 12 or 25 points.  Opinion Outpost (same company) did the the same thing beginning Sept 17th, imagine taking a survey for ONE point!  Going to cancel.