Anybody do a One Opinion infomercial survey?

NFriday

Hi- I got a survey from One Opinion today that involved looking at an infomercial about a new piece of cooking equipment.  Did anybody else get this one?  After about 15 minutes I finally opted out of this one.  You were supposed to rate the infomercial while it was running, and it was not letting me do this.  After about 15 minutes I was only a third of the way through it, and like I said it would not let me rate the infomercial while I was watching it, and so I finally decided this was not worth it.  I was afraid that I would finally finish the survey, but not receive any points for it because I did not rate the infomercial.  This is a product that I would never buy anyway.

I have noticed that 90% of the time now, I get DQ from a One Opinion survey now.  I still get my 50 points for being DQ.  I did complete a survey with them today that gave me 1,000 points though.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, NFriday said:

Hi- I got a survey from One Opinion today that involved looking at an infomercial about a new piece of cooking equipment.  Did anybody else get this one?  After about 15 minutes I finally opted out of this one.  You were supposed to rate the infomercial while it was running, and it was not letting me do this.  After about 15 minutes I was only a third of the way through it, and like I said it would not let me rate the infomercial while I was watching it, and so I finally decided this was not worth it.  I was afraid that I would finally finish the survey, but not receive any points for it because I did not rate the infomercial.  This is a product that I would never buy anyway.

I have noticed that 90% of the time now, I get DQ from a One Opinion survey now.  I still get my 50 points for being DQ.  I did complete a survey with them today that gave me 1,000 points though.

I also received that one I ended up closing it because it was going on for way to long not worth the 500 points I don't normally do that but didn't like even doing that survey.

I just did another one about the brand's which lately I seem to get a lot of from different sites  when I thought I was done then It went into the emotions you had to pick out if they were negative or positive words  was way to long for the 500 points although I did finish it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got that one and the 4th video they wanted me to watch there wasn't even a video to  watch.So I shot them off a email and got my points.

• Like 2

This morning I received the same dang infomercial.However this time I couldn't stomach watching it again -I mean what if it seizes up again or the video is a no go like last time.Now I am wondering how long the stupid survey will come back to haunt me?

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Katrinka said:

I got the infomercial today. It seemed like I was finished but the DQ message popped up at OneOpinion. I immediately emailed them and OneOpinion gave me the 500 points. I also thought it was too long for 500 points. 

I agree way to long

• Like 1

I had one from them yesterday  was very long after watching the whole commercial They said I didn't qualify I should have emailed them.I don't think I will do those infomercials anymore.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/2/2018 at 6:41 PM, NFriday said:

I didn’t complete an infomercial one, but I have taken surveys that ask you to use the slider to rate a video. Usually mine are for a new tv show, and just as you said, quite a few times I have gotten to the end of the survey and been told I no longer qualify. It’s annoying, but you get over it :/

• Like 1