Pinecone -cant believe it shut down in the middle of surey

footfree

About 2 to 3 minutes in and then this pops up Under going service and has shut down.Hadn't received a survey from them in 2 weeks and now this.

33 minutes ago, footfree said:

About 2 to 3 minutes in and then this pops up Under going service and has shut down.Hadn't received a survey from them in 2 weeks and now this.

They sure are not as good and dependable as they once were

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Pinecone is reintegrating the portal system they started up last year, which is great. Because now I'm back to qualifying for 3-4 surveys each week instead of maybe 2-3 a month. If you don't qualify, but it doesn't say something like "You have already completed the survey," then keep trying that same link. Each click is attempting to direct you to a different survey. I've also noticed that it's a little buggy since its re-implementation. If you get a message like "Oops! Something went wrong!" during the initial screener questions (and I got it often at times), keep trying until the screener directs you to a survey. If you've completed a survey from a portal link, make note of the time of completion, and check back at least 24 hours after that. The cooldown on the survey should have lifted by then, and you may find yourself with another opportunity.

• Like 1