Viewpoint how long does it take to get reward

footfree

So I was able to cash out finally- However I had to get a gift card as they no longer have cash options.It said some reward panel would be delivering my reward but it didn't say how long it takes.Does anyone know?

I have cashed out twice since they went to the rewards and I usually get the virtual Visa. It takes anywhere from 24 hours up to ~5 days.

• Like 1

I recently got two back to back product tests that were 3x 250 point surveys each (total 6 surveys) but that is rare. I haven't seen a regular survey in a long time. 

750 point cashout makes it pretty frustrating.

I just got on a panel from them, it's suppose to last 2 months. I get paid for each assignment they send me and once I hit 1500 I can cash out for Paypal. Getting that from them was a rare thing.I can honestly say I have never had that oppurtuniy from them .Came at a time that I really needed the extra work. Anyways,I started that over the weekend and then today I get a survey from One Opinion with the same offer.Guess they are still looking for people.It's a women's only group, so if any of the women here see a  survey from One Opionin on view point jump on it.Pay is decent enough.

10 hours ago, ksedwar said:

I recently got two back to back product tests that were 3x 250 point surveys each (total 6 surveys) but that is rare. I haven't seen a regular survey in a long time. 

750 point cashout makes it pretty frustrating.

I did a viewpoint forum survey and product test on One Opinion but the points were definitely not as good as if I had received it from the viewpoint forum site