MAVY Community

undefined

Mavy is millennial-focused so if you're not in that demographic you wouldn't have gotten an invite/been accepted.

I actually prefer the fact that they upped the point levels - they used to have surveys for 15 points, cash outs at 10,000 points, and were deleting points at the end of the month, that made no sense whatsoever and meant the ONLY way you had a chance of getting anything was by winning the raffles (which I did as well though I didn't make as much as you) or by getting one of those once in a blue moon surveys they would do that would guarantee $5 if you were one of the first responders.

I do agree that the number of surveys have dropped quite a bit and there needs to be more (also, I have no idea why there's no way to sort "newest" at the top of the home page because I often find new ones buried a few rows down from the top!) And my other problem are the cash out values - 10,000 for a $5 gift card, 25,000 for a $20 gift card, and 50,000 for a $50 gift card??  I'm in another community exactly like Mavy (just has a different focus) and their cash out values are proportional (500 points = $5, 1,000 points = $10, 2,000 points = $20) so I don't know what Mavy is trying to pull.  I get that sometimes companies make the lower amounts a worse value to persuade you to wait and cash out less often but that $5 one is particularly egregious.