What are survey panels to get invitation of communispace or Cspace forum ??

mccracken

As much as I enjoy doing surveys, I like paid communities a lot more.
Primarily this would be C Space and My-Take but there may be others I don't know about, or independent communities. 
A few of the survey places used to screen for community entry but it's been very rare... maybe I'm just not a member of the right ones. Do you know which sites send the invitations? Thanks

If you're male, right now you can join Catch by C Space (where you will have the opportunity to join online communities):

21 hours ago, Administrator said:

If you're male, right now you can join Catch by C Space (where you will have the opportunity to join online communities):

The "click here to join" link doesn't work. 

24 minutes ago, nj07208 said:

The "click here to join" link doesn't work. 

Thanks for letting us know. The link has been fixed.

• 11 months later...

I am on a few communities hosted or sponsored by C-Space. I enjoyed the surveys and discussions but I am having problems with two of the communities. I get invites to the surveys but when I click on, I get an error message or I attempt the surveys and there is a glitch half way through.. Then to add insult to injury, I get reminders that a survey is waiting for me but when I click on, again, an error message.

I am referred to the help desk and I write the help desk but never hear back. I even phoned the Boston office but you are sent to voice mail. The message refers you to the online help desk and says that you will back within an hour.  

I am feeling there is something suspicious about these communities.

Definitely Opinion Outpost, mysurvey and i-say. I've never had any problems with C-Space. Some forums have closed on me or I've been dropped after a few years because they want new people which is totally understandable. But another one seems to come right behind not long after. I belonged to one for My-Take once. It wasn't a guaranteed monthly payment and I was okay with the chance to try products but they had way too many surveys and idea requests for something non-paying. I got out of there when I saw that scam! Lol 

On 7/1/2019 at 8:04 PM, footfree said:

Are these even around anymore?I haven't been asked to join one in years.

Oh yeah, they're around. My husband and I each belong to one. 

On 7/12/2018 at 9:37 PM, Administrator said:

Is the panel USA only in general?