Tellwut getting annoying

Trueblue

Since they choose to limit users to 15 user-generated surveys, why the heck do they lately have to release them in dribs and drabs rather than all at once. Geez, so not needed and such a PITA for pennies. My bad, only 10 today!!! Hopefully, this doesn't become the norm. DO ANY SURVEY SITES EVER GET BETTER???

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Not-a-Sucker said:

I'm only getting 5-6 a day.  I didn't know they had changed, and was wondering what was going on.

I got 1-2 all of a sudden and then it was explained to me that I had to complete one of the 3rd party surveys once every 30 days. I had given up trying because I was getting dq'd all the time.  So I went back and sure enough, I got one done and the daily questions were back.  I count points, not questions.  I usually get 105 points a day, sometimes it is 100, but some times it is 125 points.  I wan't able to log in one day but I made it up in 3rd party surveys.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

17 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

Hey folks, did everyone get the 50 point weekend surveys?  I did, but I notice I only got 45 points for it.  Is that new?

Rosiesmom, when I saw your post I went on the site to check and I think your right there were 3-10 point and 1- 15 point that does add up to 45.  Well that's sneaky

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, peach6 said:

And I think now you have to do one of those 3rd party surveys at least once every 3 weeks I have been lucky so far but I know the day will come when I'm not able to complete one.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, peach6 said:

And I think now you have to do one of those 3rd party surveys at least once every 3 weeks I have been lucky so far but I know the day will come when I'm not able to complete one.

Yep, I ran into that.  I have to do one this weekend I think to stay in good graces.  I notice the person who was on here to answer questions hasn't posted lately?  I could be wrong about that, but I haven't seen it. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

Yep, I ran into that.  I have to do one this weekend I think to stay in good graces.  I notice the person who was on here to answer questions hasn't posted lately?  I could be wrong about that, but I haven't seen it. 

I haven't seen Tellwut on here in sometime

• Like 1

On 8/26/2018 at 9:18 AM, peach6 said:

I haven't seen Tellwut on here in sometime

Ya I was going to point that out.Seemed like they were trolling on here for a while -wonder what changed things?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, footfree said:

Ya I was going to point that out.Seemed like they were trolling on here for a while -wonder what changed things?

I just looked and the last time they visited this site was in June

Maybe they no longer work for Tellwu t

Does seem strange

• Like 1

And then, today I got like 140 points on the daily questions.  Did something change and I just ignored it or didn't realize?  I will take the points, but just kind of weird. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

And then, today I got like 140 points on the daily questions.  Did something change and I just ignored it or didn't realize?  I will take the points, but just kind of weird. 

I do think this week there have been more daily questions

• Like 2

maybe the daily questions are down because people are just submitting fewer.  I have had a few approved but I honestly have a hard time thinking of something to develop a question(s) out of.

• Like 1

I dropped this pathetic cheap company a while ago. Always DQ from their regular surveys, yet can only answer a limited number of daily polls unless I complete a full survey they offer. It takes forever to get enough points to cash out. Waste of time.

• Like 3