Tellwut getting annoying

Trueblue

12 minutes ago, Njsurveyman said:

I dropped this pathetic cheap company a while ago. Always DQ from their regular surveys, yet can only answer a limited number of daily polls unless I complete a full survey they offer. It takes forever to get enough points to cash out. Waste of time.

My sentiments exactly I couldn't understand why so many people liked them .Especially after I found out how much their  points  were worth.

I'm done with them, too. I haven't yet gone through the "email us to close your account" process, but I've ceased all notification emails for surveys. I'm really tired of pennies for a survey. Tellwut is an ok site, but like Toluna's poor compensation history, they need to step it up and actually COMPENSATE for the time spent on surveys. They're just not worth my time, literally.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I only got 60 points today.  60?  Is something wrong?  I hae even been doing a 3rd party survey almost every day.  Ugh!!

I thought there were less surveys today

So this morning I log in and there is 65 points available.  One of the questions was worth 25 points.  It ws one of the pumpkin spice surveys.  So that means there was only 40 points.  What is going on here?  I see our Tellwut person still hasn't checked in to give us the scoop. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

So this morning I log in and there is 65 points available.  One of the questions was worth 25 points.  It ws one of the pumpkin spice surveys.  So that means there was only 40 points.  What is going on here?  I see our Tellwut person still hasn't checked in to give us the scoop. 

He hasn't been on here in a long time maybe he was told not to post stuff on here

• Like 2

Maybe it's me but I really don't think this is a good place for them to come and drum up business.I don't mind them defending themselves but I do dislike them trying to talk me into doing their surveys and  are saying how great they are.I tried but after figuring out their point value I felt like they were ripping me off - I mean for time versus pay isn't wasnt a good match for me.

I don't mind the pennies for the daily questions.  And to be honest, I cash out with them as often as other sites.  But I rarely get a third party unless it is the one POPReward ones. 

On 8/30/2018 at 8:47 AM, sue123 said:

maybe the daily questions are down because people are just submitting fewer.  I have had a few approved but I honestly have a hard time thinking of something to develop a question(s) out of.

I had trouble getting any approved, so I gave up on it.  They could run the same questions over and over and because my question was like something 3 months prior, I was told no thanks.  Me bitter?  Nooooo!  LOL!

So this morning, 2 surrveys and just 15 points by  9 a.m.  Not sure why only this many so far.  I am doing the 3rd parties when I can.  I just don't qualify much.

• Like 2