Who is Panel Champ?

rosiesmom

All of a sudden I am getting invites from these folks and I never joined them.  I get a couple of invites each week, sometimes once a day. 

Not the same company but I am getting invites to a company I have never before seen or heard of.Maybe one of the panels we are on has sold our info?

That depends. Quest Mindshare is one of the many survey companies under Cint, so there are many people who have sworn off such companies out of principle alone. That said, of the Cint companies I've participated in, Quest Mindshare has generally been one of the best in the group. That also said, I'm not the type to cancel my membership with a survey site I'm not actively participating in, and I have not been very active with them for several years.

Pros:

-Pays in Paypal

-Observing the minimum 10 cents per minute of survey time rule, they do tend to keep slightly above this ratio (ie. $1.63 for a 15 minute survey). There are some that pay out better than that ratio, and there aren't too many that pay out worse.

-Occasional 1-2 hour long music survey that can reward $30-40 Paypal as its own reward separate of your site rewards. This comes along rarely and I have not seen it for awhile, but I have taken this survey at least 3 times during my participation in the panel. This reward is also unaffected by a certain con I will be listing below.

-When I was still active, they only had Paypal, but it seems after checking Panel Champ's new layout, they've also added Amazon and something called GCodes.

Cons:

-To redeem for Paypal, there is about a 2% processing fee, which is why they keep a slightly better ratio for your time spent. I remember there being a $12.50 redemption threshold, which means if you cash out at exactly $12.50 you'll end up with about $12.25, something along those lines. Still, this is minor.

-A lot of times their survey invites in recent years have been the portal type, meaning that if you don't qualify for a survey, they will keep redirecting you to other surveys until you do. This isn't inherently problematic, except that sometimes what you think is a specific survey directed at you is actually a portal survey, and you go in expecting a reward of a certain value for a certain amount of time spent, only to spend more time for less reward on an entirely different survey. This is a common problem amongst a lot of survey sites, though, but QM/PC is one of those sites that does not inform you of a redirect if your initial survey invite is by default invalid.

-Survey opportunities are inconsistent. Some have accused them of slowing survey frequency to a crawl as you approach the redemption threshold, although I can neither confirm nor deny these suspicions.

-I have not seen that music survey for awhile now.

Ultimately, whether you join is up to you. It's a Cint company, but there are definitely worse survey panels under the Cint umbrella than this, from my memory.

Never heard of them. But , from the above description with the pros & cons , the description also fits Crowdology perfectly. Same payout types , Cint , and all you get is sent to a survey router. Like Crowdology , they are not based in the US. Panel Champ is in Canada , Crowdology is in England.  Been with Crowdology for a few years , cashed out once , and have not had a survey in over a year.