Acop payment

Paul49

I have a cash out that is still pending from February, last time I emailed them they said they'd  put my payment to the front of the list to be processed. That was a month ago! lol. I remember back in the "old days" you would complete an ACOP survey and about 10 days later you'd get a check in the mail.

Good luck.  Up until the end of 2013, it was usually 10 days or less.  Then it began to creep up.  My last one was 20 weeks; yes 20 weeks!  And that wa only after I wrote and complained.  Five months to pay a lousy $12.  I cashed out again in June, and expect to see it around Christmas!

The timeline of an ACOP payment:

Week 10: you casually ask about the whereabouts of your payment
Week 11: they tell you it hasn't been 12 weeks yet so you have to wait
Week 13: you inquire about your now late payment
Week 14: no reply, so you email again threatening to go to the BBB
Week 15: ACOP replies telling you they've informed the accounting department to make you a priority and that you're "at the front of the line"
Week 18: in a fit of impatience and rage, you finally send that complaint to the BBB
Week 20: congratulations, you got $12

Happens at every cash out.  A few years ago I remember someone on another survey forum I used to frequent got hold of their parent company's (Decision Analyst) CEO's email and we emailed him when our payments were late - for a short while he actually responded and got them to process them faster for us but of course that didn't last long.

• Thanks 1

Finally received my cash out yesterday! I had been waiting for it since February 13th. I'm done with them, I'm not waiting 5 months for a cash out ever again! I feel liberated. I think I'll walk along the side of the road and collect cans, cashing out is much quicker.

• 4 months later...

I agree payment is slow with them but I've always been paid. I stay with them bcoz they have one of the highest incentives for surveys than 90% of other panels. Incentives are much more important to me than how long a panel takes to pay. It really irks me when ppl praise a panel that only pays 2-4cents per min incentive just bcoz they pay right away while ACOP averages 10cents per min.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had payments take over 22 weeks. I started making noise at 20 weeks.

I think they would let these payments slide forever if the panelists didn't make noise.

• 1 month later...

In the past I routinely emailed them 10 weeks after cashing in, got the usual accounting dept. explanation, and received payment within a couple of weeks. Surprisingly my last 2 cashouts have been paid in less than 8 weeks. Nothing to write home about but an improvement. But like yobry1 said, they have some of the highest payouts around so it's worth it to me. 

I was hopeful after calafan's post above and sure enough, I requested a cash out on 12/14 and it arrived today, 1/23.  Ok 5 1/2 weeks for PayPal still feels unnecessarily long but it's better than 20+ weeks AND I didn't have to badger them for it so... yay?  And it only took them a few years to start getting on top of things, lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I always cashout once I hit the $10 mark and get paid in 2-4 weeks. I've noticed with a lot of panels, the more you're owed, the longer they take to pay you and even read some ppl get accounts closed when owed more than $100. Always cashout at the minimum and save it in your paypal acct til Christmas instead of waiting til right before the holidays to use it for Christmas shopping.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2019 at 2:30 PM, episemion said:

Cashed out 5/14 for $100.52 and received the check today. Not bad!

For them, 15 days is fantastic!!

• Like 1