Soapbox invite

peach6

Has anybody received the invite to join Soapbox Beta  They really don't give you any information about it but if you do join you won't be able to access your old soapbox account I don't do great with them but don't want to make it worse if I knew it would be better I would go for it..

I just signed a few minutes ago. They said you won't be able to access the old site once the beta site launches.

By participating in MySoapBox™ opportunities you consent to Mysoapbox using any personal data you provide for market research purposes, and permit Mysoapbox to share that data with other market research companies in order to offer you oppertunities to participate in their market research studies.

Welcome!

You have been chosen for Mysoapbox BETA, the beta version of MySoapBox's new technology. The beta features you'll experience include a new design, improved survey sorting, and much more, all to help you earn points faster!

By joining the beta, you will get an exclusive sneak peek before everyone else, and your feedback will influence how we shape the future of Mysoapbox!

If you agree to participate, your current account details, including your points earned so far, will be transferred to the beta site once it launches on July 25th. You will receive additional instructions with details on how to log into the new site prior to the launch.
Would you like to participate in the Mysoapbox BETA launching on July 25th?

6 hours ago, somelady said:

I just signed a few minutes ago. They said you won't be able to access the old site once the beta site launches.

By participating in MySoapBox™ opportunities you consent to Mysoapbox using any personal data you provide for market research purposes, and permit Mysoapbox to share that data with other market research companies in order to offer you oppertunities to participate in their market research studies.

Welcome!

You have been chosen for Mysoapbox BETA, the beta version of Mysoapbox's new technology. The beta features you'll experience include a new design, improved survey sorting, and much more, all to help you earn points faster!

By joining the beta, you will get an exclusive sneak peek before everyone else, and your feedback will influence how we shape the future of Mysoapbox!

If you agree to participate, your current account details, including your points earned so far, will be transferred to the beta site once it launches on July 25th. You will receive additional instructions with details on how to log into the new site prior to the launch.
Would you like to participate in the Mysoapbox BETA launching on July 25th?

I wonder if they will be mostly Clint surveys

Are they getting rid of the old soaobox?

I wish I knew more about it

• Like 1

I was just wondering if anyone out there has problem qualifying for don't surveys, it just seems I never get through, just asking?

3 hours ago, ttm196361 said:

I was just wondering if anyone out there has problem qualifying for don't surveys, it just seems I never get through, just asking?

I kinda gave up - I hate the surveys where it just spins and spins until they find you a survey.Give me one and if I don't qualify let it go.Or stop bothering me.

On 7/13/2018 at 4:16 PM, ttm196361 said:

I hardly ever qualify.

On 7/13/2018 at 8:09 AM, peach6 said:

I wonder if they will be mostly Clint surveys

Are they getting rid of the old soaobox?

I wish I knew more about it

I just hope they have surveys I qualify for and let us keep getting dq points.

• Like 1