Fieldwork research - online focus conference

footfree

So I just did one with them and in the email it says 1 hour, pay $100.However I got a call from them this morning saying it was $50.Okay well it only took 30 minutes I wonder which amount I will get?Which do you think is more accurate?

I'm going to go with $50. I did a webcam one a few weeks ago and it was $75 for 30 -45 minutes. However when the email came with the reward link, it was for $100. I was happily surprised!

• Like 1

She also said it was going to be a gift card to Amazon- but the email said $100.00 Digital Visa either way I'm okay.Well  worth my time.

On 7/11/2018 at 11:58 PM, footfree said:

She also said it was going to be a gift card to Amazon- but the email said $100.00 Digital Visa either way I'm okay.Well  worth my time.

Woot woot! Let's continue on this streak!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/4/2018 at 6:15 AM, somelady said:

What is the website for this? Can anyone join?

I am guessing anyone can join- I live in Texas but signed up for teh one in Dallas and I do not live in or near there and I still get invites.Here's the link -It had been a real long time since I have gotten this opportunity with them but you never know you could get picked quickly- good luck!

http://www.fieldwork.com/

• Like 1

I'm signed up with them.  I am not sure if I have ever done anything at their downtown Chicaco location.  I have gotten invites for their downtown Chicago, Schaumburg and O'Hare location.  I don't get a lot of invites, although I got one last week for their Schaumburg location.  I know I have never done one at Schaumburg or O'Hare. 

2 hours ago, footfree said:

I am guessing anyone can join- I live in Texas but signed up for teh one in Dallas and I do not live in or near there and I still get invites.Here's the link -It had been a real long time since I have gotten this opportunity with them but you never know you could get picked quickly- good luck!

http://www.fieldwork.com/

Thank you, I'm going to check it out.

I just got paid it was 30 minutes and the pay was $100 .It was a Visa debit card I had the choice between an online one or them sending it to me so I choose the physical card.