Must be the start of Summer- it's slow

footfree

Never had companies tell me "no surveys" as much as I have heard that this week.One opinion every other survey I get that message that there is none available.I think I do like 2 and then I only get 1 50 points for trying and that's for the whole day. GTM has been slow and then Ipsos I can't remember the last time I was able to finish a survey.It's slow -wish it pick up.But I guess it'll be like this until the end of August, maybe.Is it slow for you?When is the time it starts to pick up?Like after labor day?

6 hours ago, footfree said:

Never had companies tell me "no surveys" as much as I have heard that this week.One opinion every other survey I get that message that there is none available.I think I do like 2 and then I only get 1 50 points for trying and that's for the whole day. GTM has been slow and then Ipsos I can't remember the last time I was able to finish a survey.It's slow -wish it pick up.But I guess it'll be like this until the end of August, maybe.Is it slow for you?When is the time it starts to pick up?Like after labor day?

Your not alone I don't even make the 5 dq's  on One Opinion now, you gov I have  been getting 1 or 2 a week  mintvine  is okay but seems like the surveys I qualify for give me 20 points and all my other ones are very slow.

I thought I would be getting a product to test this week but that must have fell through because I think I should have received it by now and I was so looking forward to it since it has been so long since I did one.

• Like 1

I just did one for you gov that seemed like a profile update and didn't get any points.Not a big deal but should say upfront.If it wasnt for the 2 focus groups yesterday I would be more bummed.I am self employed and recently lost 2 of my clients so that was a big hickey.Hard to find work in my field and very competitive .So much for the pity party - just wish I could find more ways to make money.

• Sad 1

Not alone. It is the dog days of summer. I did notice at One Opinion a survey i had been doing regularly had been for 1000 and yesterday was only 500. That really sucks.

I will say they are good about giving you points if they are not awarded after completion. Swagbucks was terrible about that.

I heard on Marketplace on NPR today, that the unemployment rate is the lowest it has been in something like 20 years, and a lot of companies are desperate to find workers, but they are not willing to raise wages to make the jobs more inviting.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, NFriday said:

I heard on Marketplace on NPR today, that the unemployment rate is the lowest it has been in something like 20 years, and a lot of companies are desperate to find workers, but they are not willing to raise wages to make the jobs more inviting.

Maybe that's why "ghosting" jobs is on the rise.I heard a lot more people are starting to do this.