Problem with oneopinion

raishimtr

Do they change quantity of surveys we can do everyday now?I can complete 5 Surveys each day before,even if I failed in 3 or 4 surveys.But now if I complete 1 survey and fail in 4 surveys,or complete 2 surveys and fail in 3 surveys,it tells me "there are no surveys available".Anybody has the same problem?

• Like 1

Same here. There's been somewhat of a decline and it's growing more frustrating because they were so great at first. Here's hoping they get back to where they were!

1 hour ago, GammiWoo said:

Same here. There's been somewhat of a decline and it's growing more frustrating because they were so great at first. Here's hoping they get back to where they were!

Yeah,first I think like you,but when I email them ,they tell me "Thank you for your participation in OneOpinion.com surveys. We have not changed anything on our site. Your account status is active and everything looks good on our end. Surveys come and go but we are always adding more."So I wonder if there are some bugs here and we should all email them this problem and let them know.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, raishimtr said:

Yeah,first I think like you,but when I email them ,they tell me "Thank you for your participation in OneOpinion.com surveys. We have not changed anything on our site. Your account status is active and everything looks good on our end. Surveys come and go but we are always adding more."So I wonder if there are some bugs here and we should all email them this problem and let them know.

I have the same problems there. At the moment , it has been 3+ weeks since I have seen a survey. It was over 4 weeks before that. When I inquire as to why the paucity of surveys when I formerly used to get them almost daily , I get the exact same canned response. By some miracle , within 24 hours there will appear a survey or 2 , then nothing for weeks. No clue why , but the issue has to be with the site.

Major drop off for me.  I was averaging 3500 points a day, for the past week I am lucky to get 1000.  I used to be able to get the free 50 points after I couldn't qualify for 5 surveys; now it will say there are no more available after I do not qualify for one.

It's up and down ,some days I get surveys to do like 1 or 2 that are worth 500 to 1000 points,then nothing but maybe 1 or 2 50 point surveys..It's like their surveys have dried up.

Today 1    500 point survey   then 3     50 point surveys for trying and now nothing they have no more surveys to do.

Yesterday  1    500 point survey and 4      50 points fro trying.

Some days no points except maybe 2    50 pt.surveys for trying

Yup they have dried up.

2 hours ago, bluetexas said:

It could be the time of year, summer is always the slowest time in the survey world. 

I think it is more so that then anything.

• Like 1

Well, today was a little better.  I took a 1500 JD Power survey regarding airports.  That survey plus a couple of 500 ones and some not qualifying points got me 2600 today.

Hoping it gets better.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, peach6 said:

I very seldom get the 250 points a day for not qualifying

I used to

I am having a hard time too.However this morning I got to try for 5- Then that "no survey available"sign popped- fine by me I got my 5   50 points surveys just for trying , but would I trade it for a 500 points survey?Why sure I would.Wonder if that is why I got the 5   50 pointer surveys?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, footfree said:

I am having a hard time too.However this morning I got to try for 5- Then that "no survey available"sign popped- fine by me I got my 5   50 points surveys just for trying , but would I trade it for a 500 points survey?Why sure I would.Wonder if that is why I got the 5   50 pointer surveys?

I just did one spent 10 minutes on it then got the you don't qualify here's 50 points

• Sad 1