Problem with oneopinion

raishimtr

The 1,500 point one I got was on airports too.  I flew the end of April, and they asked me a ton of questions about the airport I flew too.

If we all complain , we'll all get form letters too. If you consider those 250 points that they're giving away daily,  surveys would fill up very fast. It's reasonable to think that on certain days, there's nothing left. And word-of-mouth is spreading, thinning down the number of surveys.

What happens if you try your 5 free ones at midnight of whatever time zone OneOp is in?

I just got two emails from them this morning about surveys, and when I clicked on them, I got the no surveys are available message.

57 minutes ago, NFriday said:

I just got two emails from them this morning about surveys, and when I clicked on them, I got the no surveys are available message.

I get that all the time it seems like the more times I go on the site to see if there are any surveys shortly after I will get an email and of course I go back on the site just to see no surveys available

4 hours ago, peach6 said:

I get that all the time it seems like the more times I go on the site to see if there are any surveys shortly after I will get an email and of course I go back on the site just to see no surveys available

More so on weekends then during the week.Well it use to be,but now it can happen during the week to.I am hoping things pick up in late August or after Memorial day.

On 7/15/2018 at 11:57 AM, ropar said:

If we all complain , we'll all get form letters too. If you consider those 250 points that they're giving away daily,  surveys would fill up very fast. It's reasonable to think that on certain days, there's nothing left. And word-of-mouth is spreading, thinning down the number of surveys.

What happens if you try your 5 free ones at midnight of whatever time zone OneOp is in?

My time zone on the site is 11:00pm. @ that time it's a new day on the site.  I'm in Chicago.

3050 points today

I got a 1000 for a beer survey that took 6 minutes.  Another was rather lengthy (18 minutes) for mobile banking.  Picked up a couple of 500 ones also, so today was okay.

3600 today and I haven't had a dq yet, hope I have time to see how today finishes

They keep giving me 1500 and 1000 point ones that only took like 10 minutes

Financial Service Company

Award Shows

New Show on Showtime

Hope everyone's luck turns around with this site.

The first survey I got was one of those 3-D surveys that I hate.  I recently got a rehabbed Dell computer and this time the survey worked.  With my old ell it would not work.  I did the practice thing and it worked okay, but I was not able to figure out how to get to the actual survey though, and so I finally gave up.  It was a 1,000 point survey too.  I then got 4 DQ and so I earned 200 points.  I usually never qualify for any of the tv ones, because I am in the wrong age group.  They are looking for people under the age of 50. I don't have Showtime anyway, and so that would probably DQ me.

• Like 2