Harris Poll

Lurkergirl

So lately  Harris Poll has been doing okay, since the mess up I had with them months ago. Well last Thursday I did a survey no point total given and said would be awarded in 24-48 hours well I waited but no new points. So I wrote them then decided to do another survey and this happened again with the wait if this is the new normal I might cash out and be done.

Is this happening to anyone else?

2 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

So lately  Harris Poll has been doing okay, since the mess up I had with them months ago. Well last Thursday I did a survey no point total given and said would be awarded in 24-48 hours well I waited but no new points. So I wrote them then decided to do another survey and this happened again with the wait if this is the new normal I might cash out and be done.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Did a survey yesterday had the points today

49 minutes ago, peach6 said:

Did a survey yesterday had the points today

Wow okay no idea why they are doing this to me once again 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lurkergirl said:

Wow okay no idea why they are doing this to me once again 

I really don't like them I don't trust them

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

I really don't like them I don't trust them

Yeah at the beginning it was pretty good  but now I have done 2 surveys  3rd one just sitting in my inbox and no points since 7/10 even though I did 2 one on 7/12 and then today  no points yet 

They shut down my account for no reason then took my points.I'm guessing it was over the fact I complained to the BBB about not getting my points.So I went back and told the BBB what happened.Oh I will say 6 months later they replied to the BBB and said they couldn't understand why my account was closed.They also said they would give me $5 for the points that were taken (or something like that)and reinstate my account.Got the money but they never gave me my account back.But I am okay with that.

12 hours ago, footfree said:

They shut down my account for no reason then took my points.I'm guessing it was over the fact I complained to the BBB about not getting my points.So I went back and told the BBB what happened.Oh I will say 6 months later they replied to the BBB and said they couldn't understand why my account was closed.They also said they would give me $5 for the points that were taken (or something like that)and reinstate my account.Got the money but they never gave me my account back.But I am okay with that.

oh yes, I recall that I also had a problem with them, and then no survey for like 3 months. Then things were going smoothly and then  no  points and no reply to my message 

They terminated my account over a year ago. No message of any kind. just suddenly no more survey invites. Luckily , the account was still accessible and I could cash out what points I had. Calls to their Customer "Service" went nowhere (they are a local call for me) - either got voicemail or the receptionist. Never a return call. Fast forward to a couple months ago. In my inbox was an email from them announcing that the invite email format was changing. No further emails. Strange!!

5 hours ago, episemion said:

They terminated my account over a year ago. No message of any kind. just suddenly no more survey invites. Luckily , the account was still accessible and I could cash out what points I had. Calls to their Customer "Service" went nowhere (they are a local call for me) - either got voicemail or the receptionist. Never a return call. Fast forward to a couple months ago. In my inbox was an email from them announcing that the invite email format was changing. No further emails. Strange!!

Seems that they have a m.o. of canceling panelist accounts - then  you  hear from them saying something however they never return with a answer  they just Ghost you. Definitely would never recommend this site to anyone.

I never got that far with the survey process. I forfeited my $1.75 I "made" in 2 days and stopped because it was too ridiculous for me. I give credit to people who have the patience to do these surveys.  

2 hours ago, Alexiana said:

I never got that far with the survey process. I forfeited my $1.75 I "made" in 2 days and stopped because it was too ridiculous for me. I give credit to people who have the patience to do these surveys.  

Better to be disillusioned early then waste more of your time.I don't blame you.There are other survey sites out there that will treat you better.