Opinions or advice regarding YouGov

Kcnavy313

YouGov has changed some of its payment options. I don't see the Walgreens gift card or the visa gift card. I'm now seeing a bank transfer, not sure how long it's been an option. I was curious if anyone has any experience with this, either with YouGov or another survey company? I'm leery of giving my bank account number out. Any thoughts on the safety of this? I appreciate it in advance.

On 7/17/2018 at 8:59 PM, Kcnavy313 said:

YouGov has changed some of its payment options. I don't see the Walgreens gift card or the Visa gift card. I'm now seeing a bank transfer, not sure how long it's been an option. I was curious if anyone has any experience with this, either with yougov or another survey company? I'm leery of giving my bank account number out. Any thoughts on the safety of this? I appreciate it in advance.

Never did this. I just get a gift card. I can't remember if they have Paypal but if they do try that. If you don't have a Paypal account you can open one which is easy to do.

2 minutes ago, paulgro said:

Never did this. I just get a gift card. I can't remember if they have Paypal but if they do try that. If you don't have a Paypal account you can open one which is easy to do.

Thanks, I don't believe they have PayPal but I! I'm going to check again. If so that's probably what I would choose. They had a Walgreens gift card but I don't see that anymore.

2 minutes ago, Kcnavy313 said:

Thanks, I don't believe they have PayPal but I! I'm going to check again. If so that's probably what I would choose. They had a Walgreens gift card but I don't see that anymore.

It's been a while since I cashed out there but when I do I choose Amazon gift card and never had a problem with that. Good Luck!

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/22/2018 at 7:52 PM, footfree said:

They do their own bank transfers now.Wonder how long it will take to get them ? know Springboard America America does this and it takes them 5 to 6 weeks.

Sorry it took so long to reply, I am waiting to hear from them about that. They're just starting with the bank deposit I believe. I will let you know what they say.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2018 at 7:25 PM, paulgro said:

It's been a while since I cashed out there but when I do I choose Amazon gift card and never had a problem with that. Good Luck!

Thanks I appreciate it. I may just do that as well.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2018 at 7:52 PM, footfree said:

They do their own bank transfers now.Wonder how long it will take to get them ? know Springboard America America does this and it takes them 5 to 6 weeks.

Well they got back to me right away. Because the bank transfer is fairly new they enabled the Visa card option for me. It will be by mail and expect 5-6 weeks. She said the transfer is a lot faster so next time I will probably try it. I wonder if more people are asking why they got rid of the Visa option in the first place. Just going to wait and see how long it takes to get delivered. Thanks again for your help.

7 hours ago, natofborg said:

I’ve done bank transfers with Branded Surveys and so far have never had a problem.  I’m at about 86,000 points with yougov, so I’ll hopefully be able to give you some feedback on it soon because I plan to use that option

We are at the same point level and I am going for the transfer.Someone posted that they did the transfer and it didn't take them very long to get it.