Jean survey- how is anyone to complete it

footfree

This has been around for at least a year or better.They ask are you at home?Go get your jeans when asked put in identifying numbers.I tried once and it wouldn't except the tag number off the jeans even though I told them they were Levi's.That was the only time I tried it since it wouldn't take my info.I wish it would go away.Has anyone ever completed this survey?

44 minutes ago, footfree said:

This has been around for at least a year or better.They ask are you at home?Go get your jeans when asked put in identifying numbers.I tried once and it wouldn't except the tag number off the jeans even though I told them they were Levi's.That was the only time I tried it since it wouldn't take my info.I wish it would go away.Has anyone ever completed this survey?

No I don't wear jeans  so I never have taken it 

I used to get this at least once a month, but I have not gotten this lately.  I am never eligible for this.  Most of my jeans I get either at rummage sales or thrift stores.  I just got a pair of levis in good condition at a thrift store for $3.  I have also gotten a few Gloria Vanderbilt jeans at Carson's, which is part of Bon Ton that is going out of business.  I went into one of their stores last week, and they have been going out of business for at least three months, and their Gloria Vanderbilt jeans were still $20, and I won't pay that much.  They did not have any Levis left.

I put in some of the names of jeans I own and wear and it didn't recognize any of them.I do admit I like jeans from old Navy to Mavi.Plus they didn't recognize the name Lucky Brand.I mean I don't pay full price for anything but I do like higher quality clothing - which is high for me but really considered mid range prices.They must be looking for a specific name brand just not sure which one.

Oh yeh, I even put levi's in there and they wanted all of the numbers from the tag.  The jeans are 6 years old, there is no tag left, well, no writing on it though.  When I see it I try to dq out right away.

• Like 1

I used to get Long Haul brand , but since they went out of business , I found that Grand River were essentially the same. Both are 12 ounce denim and last. Being knock Kneed from arthritis , the inseams wear through after a year or so. Tried entering Grand River - no go. haven't seen that survey again.

I used to get the jeans survey  often the numbers you put in on your tag never worked I think they wanted jeans that were bought in the last couple days

• Like 1

I get that one often. I used to put Lee but it wasn't the kind of lee's they wanted. I only do the survey if I will get dq points.

I have gotten this , too. It seemed like only Lee or Levis would work. Just a pain. One I had a brand new pair of jeans but not those 2 brands.

• Haha 1