One Opinion - thanks for the easy points

footfree

Just did a survey, asked me if I liked certain types of sports ,put in no and got 500 points.Okay that was easy.They do this every so often ,just wanted to say thanks since I have to go thru so many and not receive any points, it seems like a fair trade.

• Like 2

I hope I get that one

I just had one that asked me if I visited Florida clicked no got 50 points 

And then got the same one clicked no another 50

• Like 2

17 hours ago, peach6 said:

I only had the 2 today clicked on the site many times and no surveys available

same here-and I got some that stated I already entered the survey when I never did.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, peach6 said:

They definitely are not as good as they used to be

Im not sure if its just me but in the last two weeks if I disqualify for 2 or three surveys there are no more surveys to be taken until the next day. It never used to be like that-i would disqualify up to 5 Surveys in a day and still have more surveys offered to me on same day.

• Like 1

I really do associate it with it being summer.For as long as I have been doing surveys this time of year has always seemed to be the slowest.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, footfree said:

I really do associate it with it being summer.For as long as I have been doing surveys this time of year has always seemed to be the slowest.

I hope your right

• Like 1

It used to be for me that if I disqualified from a survey I would get the 50 points but the survey would not count as one done for the day. So I could disqualify up to 5 times and still have access to surveys. Now no matter what-even if you disqualify, it seems to now be limited to just 5 Surveys a day.