One Opinion - thanks for the easy points

footfree

OneOpinion is still my second best site.  Opinion Outpost is the leader for me, but it is close.  I'm only a month or so away from getting to the $600 level for each so based on reading the forums, I'm wondering if they will require me to send in tax information.

GlobalTestMarket is still by far the easiest site to get quick points, but I only get one or two a day with them and only about $40 per month, but I might spend 15-20 minutes a day total with them so they are the best value.

3 hours ago, peach6 said:

One Opinion is getting really fast with there payments I just cashed out for  a gc on July 24 and I received it today

I have always been paid in 3 days when selecting paypal. They are great with payouts. Makes you wonder about the other sites that take two weeks an sometimes months.

• Like 2

On 7/27/2018 at 2:25 PM, memphis_512245 said:

OneOpinion is still my second best site.  Opinion Outpost is the leader for me, but it is close.  I'm only a month or so away from getting to the $600 level for each so based on reading the forums, I'm wondering if they will require me to send in tax information.

GlobalTestMarket is still by far the easiest site to get quick points, but I only get one or two a day with them and only about $40 per month, but I might spend 15-20 minutes a day total with them so they are the best value.

OneOpinion will ask for tax info online. A box pops up when going over $600 an you then sign an online form

I just had a survey from One Opinion asked me one question which of these stores I shop at there were only 2 that I do and then I got the 500 points  don't come across those that often but I sure do like it.I

• Like 1

On 7/30/2018 at 3:49 AM, somelady said:

It was probable a GTM or mysurvey survey, they have those questions  after most of their surveys.

My mistake, it's surveyspot and Ipoll that have those questions after the surveys.

On 7/30/2018 at 3:41 PM, Marks said:

oneopinion will ask for tax info online. A box pops up when going over $600 an you then sign an online form

Never had that happen-  wouldn't have a problem with it though

I had a survey from OneOpinion today, that originally offered me I believe 1,500 for a 35 minute survey.  I then clicked on it, and it eventually told me that I would have to set up an account with another survey company, and set up a password.  It was some survey company I was not familiar with, and once I set up an account with them, I would have to log into their website I believe for two days straight, and I would spend a total of 30 minutes on their website, and then five days later with receive points equivalent to $2.  Did anybody else get this survey?  I decided to back out of this.  I was afraid I was not going to get the $2 in points, and I just did not feel comfortable setting up an account with them.

1 hour ago, NFriday said:

I had a survey from OneOpinion today, that originally offered me I believe 1,500 for a 35 minute survey.  I then clicked on it, and it eventually told me that I would have to set up an account with another survey company, and set up a password.  It was some survey company I was not familiar with, and once I set up an account with them, I would have to log into their website I believe for two days straight, and I would spend a total of 30 minutes on their website, and then five days later with receive points equivalent to $2.  Did anybody else get this survey?  I decided to back out of this.  I was afraid I was not going to get the $2 in points, and I just did not feel comfortable setting up an account with them.

Yeah I got that and decided to do it.Once I was in the survey it was about answering these equations.I felt like I was back in school and they were trying to see my comprehensive levels.Asked one question like if 20 percent of men took the train and 40 percent women didn't take the train and less this and more that and I got fed up and x'd out.At first it says you will need a calculator and a pen.There was 2 parts to this.Way to long and way to tedious to try and do.Plus I am not good at that.I know my strengths and this is not one of them.Especially not for no $2 dollars.

16 hours ago, NFriday said:

YES- backed out of it too. Not worth only 2 bucks

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Marks said:

YES- backed out of it too. Not worth only 2 bucks

I didn't do it either

Edited by peach6

20 hours ago, NFriday said:

I had this survey. the survey didn't redirect and I had to talk to emily and have her tell them. I got the 1500 points. I got an email from Talentcentral saying I signed up.  They didn't give a web address. I think they will send surveys.  I think they will probably send a gift card. I recently got a $10 amazon from myopinionow, it said for Job #833518. I have no idea what survey it is from but I don't take surveys on that site.   I think the $2.00 will show up the same way.

Any way, I hated that survey, I think it for professionals. It had you figure out meeting times and told when everyone would not be available and other things like that. It was an assessment test and it seemed like for a job applicant.

19 hours ago, footfree said:

Yeah I got that and decided to do it.Once I was in the survey it was about answering these equations.I felt like I was back in school and they were trying to see my comprehensive levels.Asked one question like if 20 percent of men took the train and 40 percent women didn't take the train and less this and more that and I got fed up and x'd out.At first it says you will need a calculator and a pen.There was 2 parts to this.Way to long and way to tedious to try and do.Plus I am not good at that.I know my strengths and this is not one of them.Especially not for no $2 dollars.

Yeah, I just started picking answers at random.