One Opinion - thanks for the easy points

footfree

38 minutes ago, memphis_512245 said:

I've received two product tests recently.  One is for waterproof tape and the other is for toothpaste.

I got dog treats from another company - I do however hope I get the product from One Opinion not sure I should say what it is until I get it.Not sure how many other people would like it.Lets just say it's geared towards women,but men could use it to if they wanted to.

• Like 1

I just completed a survey on OneOpinion that was worth 21,000 points!  It seemed like it took forever, but I am not complaining.  I had to rate a commercial for a prescription which I have never taken, but I am familiar with.  I take another drug in the same category, and I am sure that is why I qualified.  I wish they were all that many points.  Now I have enough points to cash out for a $100 Amazon GC.  BTW this was a voice five survey that I never qualify for.  There is no way I will make $600  before the end of the year unless I do this survey 20 more times.  The survey probably took me 45 minutes to complete.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2018 at 9:21 AM, footfree said:

I got dog treats from another company - I do however hope I get the product from One Opinion not sure I should say what it is until I get it.Not sure how many other people would like it.Lets just say it's geared towards women,but men could use it to if they wanted to.

I didn't get that product to test - it was hair color they asked me if I wanted to join a company and have it shipped to my home on a monthly basis or something like that.I said I thought it was expensive and I may try it or maybe I wouldn't.So a couple of days later they said I didn't qualify.Okay fine I understand if I might not join the club you wouldn't want to give me the product to try for free,right?However their excuse was that they didn't have my shade of coloring - which is brown- sorry I am not buying that one.No skin off my nose though I will continue going to Sally's and buying it for half the price they were selling it for anyways.

• Like 1

I just did a survey for OneOpinion that took me over 30 minutes to finish, and only gave me 750 points.  They asked me my opinion about various products or companies such as apple, Bud light and other companies.  I then had to do one of those emotion things that I hate.  They asked me how I liked the survey at the end of it, and I told them I hated it.  It was way too long.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NFriday said:

I just did a survey for OneOpinion that took me over 30 minutes to finish, and only gave me 750 points.  They asked me my opinion about various products or companies such as apple, Bud light and other companies.  I then had to do one of those emotion things that I hate.  They asked me how I liked the survey at the end of it, and I told them I hated it.  It was way too long.

I am not that fond of them myself

Anyone do the American citizenship quiz on OneOpinion?  There was a limit on how long you could spend answering the questions so you would not be tempted to research the answers online.  I think they asked questions that would be asked when somebody is taking to test to be a US citizen.  I completed the test, but then I got disqualified.  I was really disappointed.  BTW- I also had problems getting into OneOpinion surveys, but now it is working fine.  I earned 2,150 points yesterday, and 750 points today.

• Like 1

Haven't had any of the above issues on the site. However , I only get 2-3 surveys (all DQs) the last day or so each month. Used to get a steady stream and cash out about 3 times a year. Last cash out was over a year ago and I still need 3000+ points. I have contacted the site several times during the year , but the response is always "nothing wrong with the account - that is normal". I don't buy it! Something changed in the account.

1 hour ago, episemion said:

Haven't had any of the above issues on the site. However , I only get 2-3 surveys (all DQs) the last day or so each month. Used to get a steady stream and cash out about 3 times a year. Last cash out was over a year ago and I still need 3000+ points. I have contacted the site several times during the year , but the response is always "nothing wrong with the account - that is normal". I don't buy it! Something changed in the account.

I also think there is a change in them I used to be able to cash out every month and now it's every 2 months and sometimes longer a lot of days I can't even make the 5 dq 

• Like 1

I still love the site.  I've only been at this for 5 months and they were one of my original two sites.  I've almost hit the $600 threshold, so I'm slowing down with them for the rest of this year.

• Like 2

Did anyone get the insurance survey where they wanted you to give them your drivers license number- address- birth date- said they would give you $10 plus they wanted you to take a picture of your drivers license number and then download it .I said no then they asked for my drivers license again and then I exited out.I did agree to give personal info but I don't like that .Are they going to run our info?I'm not sure but it didn't sit well with me.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, footfree said:

Did anyone get the insurance survey where they wanted you to give them your drivers license number- address- birth date- said they would give you $10 plus they wanted you to take a picture of your drivers license number and then download it .I said no then they asked for my drivers license again and then I exited out.I did agree to give personal info but I don't like that .Are they going to run our info?I'm not sure but it didn't sit well with me.

Are they nuts  they are starting to get a little bold   I had one yesterday they wanted my name I wasn't thrilled but put it in and then they wanted my email  it wasn't for a product to test I ended up closing it

On 8/15/2018 at 4:12 PM, NFriday said:

I just completed a survey on OneOpinion that was worth 21,000 points!  It seemed like it took forever, but I am not complaining.  I had to rate a commercial for a prescription which I have never taken, but I am familiar with.  I take another drug in the same category, and I am sure that is why I qualified.  I wish they were all that many points.  Now I have enough points to cash out for a $100 Amazon GC.  BTW this was a voice five survey that I never qualify for.  There is no way I will make $600  before the end of the year unless I do this survey 20 more times.  The survey probably took me 45 minutes to complete.

Good for you!!! I have kind of given up on those guys.  I guess I should try it again some day.  I am really happy for you!