One Opinion - thanks for the easy points

footfree

yesterday I did a 500 point survey, after the survey the box popped up - that asked how much you did or didn't enjoy it and how easy or not it was to answer the question. Then it said I earned 250 points.  before getting angry , thinking they only gave me half the points for this survey, I checked my survey history and points.  the 500 point survey showed and above it another survey that paid the 250 points.

I know I didn't take a survey after that one so I think they paid 250 points for the after survey questions, the kind that pops up on several surveys and after each survey on some sites.

I like the extra points and hope they have a lot more of those.

• Like 1

I've noticed this too. Only get a total of 5 a day now, but I am getting more completed than I am failing. So that's welcoming, but confusing. I guess they changed the way they do surveys. You get a total of 5 a day now. 

I

1 hour ago, vercetti2021 said:

I've noticed this too. Only get a total of 5 a day now, but I am getting more completed than I am failing. So that's welcoming, but confusing. I guess they changed the way they do surveys. You get a total of 5 a day now. 

I think this may have pros and cons I sort of think it will take longer to be able to cash out

9 hours ago, somelady said:

yesterday I did a 500 point survey, after the survey the box popped up - that asked how much you did or didn't enjoy it and how easy or not it was to answer the question. Then it said I earned 250 points.  before getting angry , thinking they only gave me half the points for this survey, I checked my survey history and points.  the 500 point survey showed and above it another survey that paid the 250 points.

I know I didn't take a survey after that one so I think they paid 250 points for the after survey questions, the kind that pops up on several surveys and after each survey on some sites.

I like the extra points and hope they have a lot more of those.

I haven't come across that yet .

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

I

I think this may have pros and cons I sort of think it will take longer to be able to cash out

I definitely think it will take much longer now to cash out if a disqualification counts as one of the 5 completed! Unless your very lucky and get a bunch of surveys that are over 1000 points in one day it is going to take longer. I just wrote them a "support" ticket about it-will see what they say.

• Like 1

I got 5 DQ and one 500 point survey that I completed.  I made 750 points today.  At that rate it will take me another 8 days to cash out for a $75 Amazon GC.

• Like 1

The 500 point survey only took me 5 minutes to complete too.  I also got some pictures of some product, and they asked me if I would buy it.  I forget what it was.

• Like 1

So yesterday I get a survey on a infomercial product.I cant exactly remember how it went but they made me watch that stupid video and then I got kicked out.I felt like they wasted 3 to 4 minutes of my life that I cannot get back.It's not really One Opinions fault per say but it was aggravating to watch something and receive no points.So far today  5 Surveys 2 for 500 3 for 50.I still think they ae a lot better then most survey companies.It really is slow this time of year -it should start picking up as soon as vacation season is over.

28 minutes ago, footfree said:

So yesterday I get a survey on a infomercial product.I cant exactly remember how it went but they made me watch that stupid video and then I got kicked out.I felt like they wasted 3 to 4 minutes of my life that I cannot get back.It's not really One Opinions fault per say but it was aggravating to watch something and receive no points.So far today  5 surveys 2 for 500 3 for 50.I still think they ae a lot better then most survey companies.It really is slow this time of year -it should start picking up as soon as vacation season is over.

I had that same survey I also think I had it last week but I ended up closing it because it was not working right and this time I was able to watch the whole thing and like you I didn't qualify

For anybody who tried to do survey 333563, there is a glitch.  The survey gives you 500 points, and you have to rate different brands, and I probably spent 20 minutes on the survey, when I was told that I have to rate my emotions towards the companies.  I was supposed to click on next, and then I would receive instructions on how to do it.  When I clicked next, I just got a black page, and it would not let me go further.  When I finally decided to exit out of the survey and report problems with the survey with One Opinion, I noticed that I did get my 500 points after all, even though I did not complete the survey.  One of the brands you had to rate was lachoy, and there were several hotels a bank and a few clothing companies and a car.

My luck has returned and I picked up 3,950 points today and 4,150 yesterday.  The easiest surveys I ever do are the ones where you go virtual shopping in a store.  Some of those you have to find a specific product and some you just have to buy any product.  I got two of those yesterday for 1,000 points each.  One was for vitamins and one was for lip balm.  

I got the infomercial one today and it worked, but I only got 500 points, but the product looked pretty cool (Ninja Cooking Item).  That is with the group that keeps telling me I will get to test a kitchen appliance, but they keep notifying me of delays.  I hope I get to test a kitchen appliance or a cordless vacuum.  They give me surveys for both (The SharkNinja People)

I hate the 3-D shopping ones.  Until I replaced my computer recently, they would not work on my old Dell desktop.  I think I have only gotten one since then, and I did not care for the survey and I decided not to do it.  The 3-D portion did work better though  I am getting lots more surveys from One Opinion, but a lot of the surveys are only for 500 points, and even those I mostly DQ on.  I think I got 750 points yesterday total.  It is still my best survey company right now, and I have enough points to cash out for a $75 Amazon GC.  I still get the VIP Voice survey from them occasionally, and I always DQ from that one, and so I don't even try anymore.