One Opinion - thanks for the easy points

footfree

First post here. Obviously, duh! :lol:

Greetings!

I did that "survey" and just got my $2. It was more like something from an SAT or IQ test. Gave me a headache, and I think I ate more than $2 worth of aspirin when it was over. :roll:

17 minutes ago, NevadaJones said:

Greetings!

I did that "survey" and just got my $2. It was more like something from an SAT or IQ test. Gave me a headache, and I think I ate more than $2 worth of aspirin when it was over. :roll:

How did it come?

2 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Greetings!

Hi glad to have new comers-  How long did it take you to finish?I don't think it was worth $2 or your headache

On 7/30/2018 at 3:41 PM, Marks said:

oneopinion will ask for tax info online. A box pops up when going over $600 an you then sign an online form

Uhm don't see me getting anywhere near there- but congrats to anyone who does

16 hours ago, footfree said:

Hi glad to have new comers-  How long did it take you to finish?I don't think it was worth $2 or your headache

Thanks for the welcome!

Thinking back I'm guesstimating it was somewhere in the neighborhood of 40-45 minutes all together. The first part (math) I almost ran out of time on and had to race through the last few questions (problems).

The second part which, I guess, was more reasoning/logic I finished quicker, but I doubt I got many of them right. Smarts is not my strong suit. :lol: Had I known what this "survey" actually was I likely would have passed on it, but I hate to quit something I've already started.

• Like 1

I did the whole survey, could not get redirected and stupid Emily basically said too bad-you weren't a match, which is amazing because I matched right up to the last question. Never heard from OneOpinion.com either after submitting. Oh, well, lol.

I don't understand why you had to sign up with this other survey company in order to do the survey?  Did people get the 1,500 points right away, and the 2,000 points later?  I am really good with math, and so I probably would have been able to breeze through the survey.

48 minutes ago, NFriday said:

I don't understand why you had to sign up with this other survey company in order to do the survey?  Did people get the 1,500 points right away, and the 2,000 points later?  I am really good with math, and so I probably would have been able to breeze through the survey.

These were not your everyday equations- I would have gotten that - personally I think these were more problem solving which I am not good at-however if you are and you like to figure that kinda thing out that's great- but the time versus the effort just wasnt there.I mean 40 to 45 minutes is a insult for pay .

Did anybody get a survey from OneOpinion that took 30 minutes and only gave you 250 points?  Part of the survey you had to press either the up or down button on your computer, and you have to rate emotions and you had to rate Will Smith, Amazon Prime and Hyatt.  I almost did not finish it.

I've had those as well. They come from Spectrum. The only issue I have is that the survey initially says 500 points , but upon completion is 250.

However don't you think surveys are picking up at One?I got a online focus group and maybe a product to test from them this month at least I hope this is  the start of something good.