One Opinion - thanks for the easy points

footfree

Did anybody get the survey from One Opinion about golfing?  It was worth 500 points, and for some reason I was deemed eligible, even though I am not a golfer or a fan of golfing.  It asked about whether I thought professional golfers had a more powerful swing than they used to and whether that was good, and it went into other questions about the game of golf that I knew nothing about.  I did get my 500 points though.  I was glad when the survey was over though.

16 hours ago, NFriday said:

, Did anybody get the survey from One Opinion about golfing?  It was worth 500 points, and for some reason I was deemed eligible, even though I am not a golfer or a fan of golfing.  It asked about whether I thought professional golfers had a more powerful swing than they used to and whether that was good, and it went into other questions about the game of golf that I knew nothing about.  I did get my 500 points though.  I was glad when the survey was over though.

Didn't get that one, but have gotten several surveys from various places lately that asked if I was familiar with a particular product/service, and when I answered no they proceeded to ask me a dozen questions about it. Don't know. Don't know. Don't know., etc. :lol: