Anybody get a 576 point survey on mysurvey?

NFriday

I just completed a 576 point survey on mysurvey on shopping that was supposed to take 50 minutes, but I am sure it took me over an hour to complete the survey.  The only reason I finished it was because it was 576 points, and yes I did get my points.  The survey asked you how many times in the last two days you have been inside a store, and for some reason I though I told them I had been to a convenience store 0 times in the last two days, but maybe I made a mistake.  Anyway they thought I had been to 2 different convenience stores in the last two days, and so then they asked me which ones.  I was at least able to tell them that I did not buy anything at the two convenience stores.  I also completed a 150 point survey, and I have three more 150 point surveys I haven't tried yet.  I need to take a break first.  The survey was from some company I had never heard of before.

MK21137

Length: 60 min.

I don't really remember what the survey was about , I hope this wasn't the same survey.

31 minutes ago, somelady said:

MK21137

Length: 60 min.

I don't really remember what the survey was about , I hope this wasn't the same survey.

Not sure if that was the survey number , but also got a 1200 point one there this week. Did not DQ and got the points. Been doing OK at mysurvey lately.

• Like 1

The survey I got was 17508.  I never got the 1,200 point survey.  I completed two 150 point surveys that day too, but I have not been eligible for any more surveys since then.