huogas

A special survey template with 2 blocks for each question.

huogas

Hi.

I'm quite new to online surveys. I am asked to make a survey with the below format. 

There are about 25 questions, and a result is required with relation to "my" needs, and in relation with my city needs.

For each of them I would like to click from 1 to 5.

Is there a tool I can use to do it with the below format, or similar or close to it ?

One more question: the real survey contains words that sometimes require an explanation. Is there a way to popup a bulb with the required information when clicking on the word, without going out of the survey ?

Thanks for any guidance on that.

Gaston

Survey.thumb.png.8536f930c170cc0e37f4f6ed583fc9ad.png

nj07208

I've seen those types of surveys but couldn't begin to tell you how to create one. 

ropar

Many surveys are done on the SurveyMonkey and Qualtrics sites, and they often have the same templates. They might have templates for you.

somelady

I had that survey or a similar survey  for my city. I hated it. it is designed to get answers they want. The questions are mostly about things I had no idea what they meant, they ask about  things like did you encounter engineering the aquarium , park and other places and do you think it is good. What do they mean by engineering. The survey was mostly about "smart cities"  .  Since people didn't exactly know what they were specifically talking about this survey will be flawed and they will take it as we want whatever they are planning to do.