A special survey template with 2 blocks for each question.

huogas

Hi.

I'm quite new to online surveys. I am asked to make a survey with the below format. 

There are about 25 questions, and a result is required with relation to "my" needs, and in relation with my city needs.

For each of them I would like to click from 1 to 5.

Is there a tool I can use to do it with the below format, or similar or close to it ?

One more question: the real survey contains words that sometimes require an explanation. Is there a way to popup a bulb with the required information when clicking on the word, without going out of the survey ?

Thanks for any guidance on that.

Gaston

Survey.thumb.png.8536f930c170cc0e37f4f6ed583fc9ad.png

Many surveys are done on the SurveyMonkey and Qualtrics sites, and they often have the same templates. They might have templates for you.

I had that survey or a similar survey  for my city. I hated it. it is designed to get answers they want. The questions are mostly about things I had no idea what they meant, they ask about  things like did you encounter engineering the aquarium , park and other places and do you think it is good. What do they mean by engineering. The survey was mostly about "smart cities"  .  Since people didn't exactly know what they were specifically talking about this survey will be flawed and they will take it as we want whatever they are planning to do.