Several questions about cashing out on oneopinion

NFriday

Hi- I have never cashed out with OneOpinion before, and currently I have $68 with them.  Do I have to be verified with them before I cash out?  I haven't done that yet.  Also I notice that they only have paypal or visa GC.  I don't have a paypal account, but I would be willing to open up one.  Do they charge a fee if you ask for a paypal redemption?  How about for a visa GC?  How long does it take to get my paypal or visa GC.  Most of the survey money I redeem for Amazon, but I think Inbox Dollars sent me a check, but it has been a while since I have done surveys with them.

They verify you by them texting your cell phone number when you cash out. They do not charge a fee. It takes 3 days for it to go into your paypal account.

When I looked it up on survey police, I was led to assume that OneOpinion only offered visa GC or paypal.  I just went on their site, and found out they do have Amazon, and so I will wait until I have accumulated $75, and then I will cash in for two Amazon GC.  I am hoping to be able to get enough in my Amazon account to buy a membership for Prime, and still have enough left over to buy a roku or something similar and get a couple of other things I want to get.  I go to Whole Foods once or twice a month, and now since Amazon took them over, they have all those deals in the store that are only good for Prime members.