Nature Valley Granola Bars

memphis_512245

This week I received a very well packaged box that had the dry ice type stuff and I was really excited till I opened a box of Sweet and Salty Peanut Nature Valley Granola Bars.

They tasted fine and the survey was easy enough, I just thought it a waste to spend that much in shipping for something I could get at our local grocery store.

• Like 1

That's what they do I remember a few years ago I got a tv dinner in a nice Styrofoam container packed in dry ice and it had a thermometer in there because they wanted to make sure it was at the right temperature.

I received the whole ice packs in a huge styrofoam box only to find 1 small chocolate bar inside the box last week...couldn't stop laughing..2 bites & it was gone & must of cost 50cents for the bar...the shipping & packing alone on the package must've been $10..lmao

• Like 1

I received a container of yogurt the same way a few weeks ago. We live in S. Florida and go to the beach a lot so I appreciate having the extra ice packs! Lol

A few months ago I got a single can of Pringles in what looked like a poster mailing tube that was 3 feet long.  When you opened it up, there was a small box right in the middle - the exact size of the can - attached to the bigger box and all the rest of the bigger box was empty space.  This was only made better by the fact that they then shipped me a SECOND can to try shortly thereafter in the exact same method, instead of, you know, just shipping them together in one normal sized box and labeling them "open first" and "open second."

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

If I can jump in here, I *LOVE* doing product testing and it's been so long since I've had anything.  Where are ya'll finding surveys that offer products?  I do so many surveys, but it's very rarely for product testing.   To keep this on topic, a few weeks ago I had a flat pack of tuna (ordered with other groceries that arrived separately, not a product test)  that they FED EX'd to me.... I really could have waited a few more days and didn't need that 98 cent item rushed to me!  :-)

12 minutes ago, penangel said:

If I can jump in here, I *LOVE* doing product testing and it's been so long since I've had anything.  Where are ya'll finding surveys that offer products?  I do so many surveys, but it's very rarely for product testing.   To keep this on topic, a few weeks ago I had a flat pack of tuna (ordered with other groceries that arrived separately, not a product test)  that they FED EX'd to me.... I really could have waited a few more days and didn't need that 98 cent item rushed to me!  :-)

I used to get test products often  but not anymore it's been some time since I had one I really enjoyed doing them