Survey Savvy Going Bad?

AnnieSue

I have been a member of Survey Savvy for many years. Almost 2 years ago I loaded the Survey Connect files on 3 devices to get the $5 a month earnings. They usually posted those earnings by the 5th of the following month like clockwork. Last month the earnings were late but still were in my account by the 18 th or so. This month, so far, none. Support gives me the runaround with no answers but I haven't had my $15 redemption yet with 6 more days in the month to go, I assume they aren't going to pay, skipping a month or going out of business. They sure keep sending surveys to do daily, but I won't do anymore until I see my earnings. Soon they will owe me for 2 months of monitoring plus a $5 survey I did early in July.

Anyone else having this problem? My referral doesn't have her earnings either and several members have posted the same thing on the site's Facebook page (which frankly, no one from Survey Savvy posts to or keeps up with for months on end) 

I'd had enough of them two months ago when I thought I had my phone and laptop signed up for the Survey Connect.  Turns out I didn't and some of that is my fault as I thought they were just slow to post my earnings, not the fact I had none coming.  I stopped replying to the save all your junk mail too as I never got paid for MONTHS of that stuff.  I spoke to a woman who promised to send me an email link as soon as we hung up from speaking and never heard anything from her.  I cashed out for $7.00 a couple weeks ago and am going to strike them off of my list.  They used to be good and more frequent but like so many they have changed and not for the survey taker's advantage.

Same problems with me.  I've been with them for 10 years and never had any problems until the rules changed on Savvy Connect.  I had too many problems with Savvy Connect and am no longer participating.  I've sent emails in the past and have never received any responses.  I now have $3.00 in my account and tried to check my account to see if I've been credited the $1.00 for a survey I completed June 15th (bringing my account to $4.00,) but when I clicked on "My Account" to check the balance, I received a pop-up stating the site was down for maintenance, yet I could access other pages.  I think I'll just take my $3.00 and cancel my membership.  I've never understood why it takes 4-6 weeks to credit an account, and then another 4-12 weeks from the date you request payment to get paid.  Survey Savvy used to be one of the best sites but has gone downhill very quickly.

Through all the years (10+) that I have been with SurveySavvy , I have never had a problem. Although I don't track the surveys and payouts , the $$ in my account has always been what I expected it to be. Support has generally been good and payouts have been reasonably timely (5-6 weeks with out SavvyConnect installed , 7-9 days with).

However , since 7/9 , the SavvyConnect software has not been working on systems running XP (mine included). Still waiting for the problem to be resolved.