Parrot Panel - Are you with them

footfree

I got a  invite and I joined .I thought they were part of the Socratic group but I'm not sure anymore.I did one survey for them and  was paid $3 for 20 minutes.So I get another survey from them and the pay is the same for the same amount of time.However this time it says I could be paid in 3 to 4 weeks if not 3 months.Then I get another one today 10 minutes $3.Not bad pay - I mean I think all of their surveys pay $3.They say they are looking for genuine answers to their surveys and the less detail you give the less they send.Not great money but maybe worth a few extra bucks if interested .Payments are processed and paid at the end of the month.Kinda reminds me of Pinecone but they pay with AGC if my memory is working right.

Back in 2017 I made another post about them if you would like to read that just put  Parrot in the search bar.Also that link is no longer valid.They don't even have a web site to sign up for guess you can contact them and ask how to join if interested .Here's the link http://parrotpanel.com/

I joined them a while ago. I got paid 3 times but lately I don't qualify for their surveys.  They remind me of opinionplace they would pay  after each survey through paypal.