Pinecone so disappointing

peach6

Hopefully just a fluke. But , that is what all of the surveys were like prior to being told I was no longer on the panel.

4 hours ago, episemion said:

Hopefully just a fluke. But , that is what all of the surveys were like prior to being told I was no longer on the panel.

I could definitely see that happening to me with Pinecone

I had a survey and I thought I finished it, then they sent me another like reminder so I went to start it and then it said not available in my location.Never saw that reason before so I am not sure what is up

I see I can reply now! I couldn't the other day.

I never had that happen at Pinecone but have seen it at other survey companies. I have to figure it means a certain store isn't in the area where you live.

Since Pinecone surveys are generally on new products or concepts , "not in your area" would make no sense. Prior to being informed that I had been removed from the panel (not unexpected after 15+ years) , every survey I received an invite for when they had the router had that "not in your area" message.

I can see it if the survey company was conducting the survey on stores and used your profile to determine that the store was not in your area , but that should automatically prevent the survey from even coming to you. Generally , any store rating surveys that i have ever gotten all asked upfront what stores you were familiar with (like they were not using profile info).

Well, I did write them about this one crazy survey. I did it the day it was sent then they kept sending reminders and then they said it was to be extended.I wrote not expecting much and yesterday  I got a reply to my question and they said they were sorry there was a problem and they would credit my points. Today  they did just that.

• Like 1

I got 2 last week, both said that I had taken them within minutes of receiving them.  I did contact Pinecone and they said that the quota had been filled, so thus goes the way of the wonderful sites that paid well. 

Weird. I get about as many as always (which is to say, not that many). I just got one today, though, and didn't have any issues with it (other than it asked me about a product that was super boring and I had no interest in, but that's just the way it is sometimes.)

On 8/2/2018 at 1:38 PM, peach6 said:

I've been getting the household questions but am very seldom getting a survey

My surveys there are still the same as always. 

On 8/4/2018 at 6:37 AM, somelady said:

I got one the other day, when I clicked on it it said I wasn't qualified to take the survey.

Got that one myself.They have definitely slowed down lately  but I am hoping things will turn around once summer is over.

30 minutes ago, footfree said:

Got that one myself.They have definitely slowed down lately  but I am hoping things will turn around once summer is over.

I had that happen s couple weeks ago and haven't had another one since  I have really lost faith in them for any kind of turn around

On 8/6/2018 at 6:06 PM, footfree said:

Today was the first time in probably 3 months I was able to complete a survey from Pinecone now it would be nice if they send me the product but that's probably asking to much