Pinecone so disappointing

peach6

I am having nothing but problems with this site.  I go to try to do a survey and it tells me I have completed it.  I didn't answer any questions, I didn't even get to enter my password.  I just rarely get one done now. 

• Sad 1

I got one yesterday and everything was fine.In fact when I logged into it you know how it will open a new window that takes up your whole screen?Well this time it didn't -the format was like any other survey I take.I like that I don't like it the other way.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I get very few surveys from this site anymore.  It seems like it followed the downward trends of surveys sites in general.  Sometimes I think trying to make money taking surveys is akin to slave labor.  

• Like 1

I've never gotten that many surveys from them. I get about as many these days as I ever have. I just got one yesterday, in fact - and it was one of the most interesting surveys I've gotten in a while. It was about different types of marijuana edibles. :D  (I'm not a pot-head by any means, but I am happy about its continued trend towards legalization across the board (it is currently state-legal in my state), for all sorts of reasons, and think it's super neat the amount of creativity I've heard about recently in regards to putting it in different things. Some of the potential products that survey asked my opinion on, were... pretty creative.)

I was going to be super amused if it asked if I would be interested in trying any of them. (It didn't ask that, of course. Wasn't really expecting it to. Not that I've ever actually been given a single product to try from Pinecone ever, anyway... always get my $3, though. That's good enough. )

2 hours ago, neminem said:

I've never gotten that many surveys from them. I get about as many these days as I ever have. I just got one yesterday, in fact - and it was one of the most interesting surveys I've gotten in a while. It was about different types of marijuana edibles. :D  (I'm not a pot-head by any means, but I am happy about its continued trend towards legalization across the board (it is currently state-legal in my state), for all sorts of reasons, and think it's super neat the amount of creativity I've heard about recently in regards to putting it in different things. Some of the potential products that survey asked my opinion on, were... pretty creative.)

I was going to be super amused if it asked if I would be interested in trying any of them. (It didn't ask that, of course. Wasn't really expecting it to. Not that I've ever actually been given a single product to try from Pinecone ever, anyway... always get my $3, though. That's good enough. )

That would be interesting.It's not legal where I live so I probably will not be getting this survey.However I do think we are on the cusp of having it legalized .They do have 1 dispensary here for CBD oil.

I did get a household questionnaire yesterday I hope it leads to a survey or 2.