Opinion Bar Surveys

pansyrhonda

Anyone else belong to Opinion Bar surveys?  I cashed out in May and still have not recieved payment.  I have contacted them 3 times, never a response.  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

They stopped paying people over a year ago. Please quit them. The are the last/worst review on Survey Police if you'd like to read all the complaints.

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 3:19 PM, pansyrhonda said:

Anyone else belong to Opinion Bar surveys?  I cashed out in May and still have not recieved payment.  I have contacted them 3 times, never a response.  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

I am contacting all of the companies they represent and letting those companies know that Opinion Bar is not trustworthy. Already heard back from Philips.  I also contacted their parent company MetrixLab on Facebook and have told them repeatedly that they are ripping everyone off.  I am doing a survey and when they ask for free form typed in answers, I am writing, "Pay me what you owe me and I will answer!"  I am noting the companies that have hired them and am contacting them.  PLEASE get on Facebook under MetrixLab and complain on their page so I am not the only one!

Please contact their parent company MetrixLab on Facebook and complain.  I have done so repeatedly but need others to do so.  They owe me lots of money!

I've been on this site for 5-6 years and just about manage to get £10 once a year or so. My last payment was in April FWIW.

• 1 month later...

I have emailed metrixlab 6 times and each time I get the same responce

Unfortunately, OpinionBar is a different business division, so we do not handle any of their issues. You can also write to them directly at [email protected]. 

Hope this answers your question, if not feel free to contact us again.

Kind Regards

• 1 year later...

Opinion bar paid me £11-50 in October 2017 after a short pause; I am currently still awaiting £11-20 after several months & a request to speed up payment. Some of these organisations pay up within 24 hours; others, sadly drag their feet & make lame excuses for the delays.