UGAM - Absolutely disgusting

samp28

Yet again I find myself posting about UGAM. Before, it was that thing where their film clips are too loud, I click away to turn down windows volume and it disqualified me for clicking away from the window.

Now.... Geez.... I cannot believe this Ugam survey at all. 35 mins for 25 pts on OO. Cool.... thats £1.25, I will do it.... Dreaded Ugam :/.

From experience I will no longer ever do a Ugam survey that involves watching a film trailer. As those surveys are normally around 20 mins for 15 pt's, and it didn't do that bird tweeting test at the start, I thought it would be a non trailer survey.... Great.

It was about film franchises. It asked about what franchises I have heard of, what 1's I have seen at the cinema or watched on blu ray etc. 

40 minutes into the survey it was getting into specifics about each franchise I have watched (What I think of it, what age range it's suitable for). Next page..... "Unfortunately you do not qualify for this survey, redirecting".

OMG just why? I'v become a survey pro over the years and there are 2 explanations for this:

1 - The quota was already filled before I entered the survey, there was never any chance of finishing it. They were either farming free data or are sloppy for not closing a quota filled survey (and having the DQ point scripted so late in).

2 - The quota wasn't filled but they have a very, very late DQ point. 

Time and time again it's UGAM I have most problems with. No other platform has consistently screwed me out of my time for no reward.

Well done UGAM, I now will never take another of your surveys regardless of it being a trailer or not. 

Yes. Ugam has been on my "don't ever touch, ever" list for like a year, along with opco and a couple others I can't remember but I recognize them when I see them. Which, speaking of, a few days ago, I got a survey from OneOpinion whose format I didn't recognize, it looked legit, the stated pay was on the low side of ok, but not laughably terrible, so I started it. About 5 minutes into a 10 minute survey, well into the meat of it, disqualified. Looked at the url (should've done that at first - I usually do, I guess I was just distracted) - yep, ugam. Ugam is absolutely terrible in every way. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2018 at 7:11 PM, samp28 said:

Yet again I find myself posting about UGAM. Before, it was that thing where their film clips are too loud, I click away to turn down windows volume and it disqualified me for clicking away from the window.

Now.... Geez.... I cannot believe this Ugam survey at all. 35 mins for 25 pts on OO. Cool.... thats £1.25, I will do it.... Dreaded Ugam :/.

From experience I will no longer ever do a Ugam survey that involves watching a film trailer. As those surveys are normally around 20 mins for 15 pt's, and it didn't do that bird tweeting test at the start, I thought it would be a non trailer survey.... Great.

It was about film franchises. It asked about what franchises I have heard of, what 1's I have seen at the cinema or watched on blu ray etc. 

40 minutes into the survey it was getting into specifics about each franchise I have watched (What I think of it, what age range it's suitable for). Next page..... "Unfortunately you do not qualify for this survey, redirecting".

OMG just why? I'v become a survey pro over the years and there are 2 explanations for this:

1 - The quota was already filled before I entered the survey, there was never any chance of finishing it. They were either farming free data or are sloppy for not closing a quota filled survey (and having the DQ point scripted so late in).

2 - The quota wasn't filled but they have a very, very late DQ point. 

Time and time again it's UGAM I have most problems with. No other platform has consistently screwed me out of my time for no reward.

Well done UGAM, I now will never take another of your surveys regardless of it being a trailer or not. 

I'm not going to know unless I ask, what is Ugam? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever I get their surveys I immediately close out of it. Too many times I thought I had qualified for a survey, but after 15 minutes of their tedious questions I always get disqualified. Never again! I’ve complained to every survey panel that has hosted their surveys but they don’t have any control. I wish they’d refuse to host them. OneOpinion has been generous in giving me points when I’ve complained. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I deliberately screen out of all entertainment surveys. I could certainly qualify into them, but I've been burned like this with several, UGAM specifically, one time too many to ever trust them. Thus, I make sure my panel info says I don't have an interest in them/don't go to movies/don't watch TV/etc, and deliberately screen out accordingly. It's not worth the time gamble.