Mysoapbox beta

somelady

The site switched to a Univox model. It's just like Univox except it doesn't have a forum. Has a lot of very low paying surveys , a few surveys that pay more than a dollar and a lot of surveys that are closed. You still get $.10 dq points for most surveys.

At first glance it appeared the cash out was $50 so I went to redeem to find out.  I had 8440 points that were transferred to the new site. I was allowed to cash out 800 points for amazon which will take 2 weeks. I did not see visa or paypal listed.  I am assuming they are going to send an actual card, it didn't say.

You have to remember that 1000 points is $1.00. when you see surveys that pay 120, 240 etc. that's  $0.12, $0.24

They have a lot more surveys so at least you can earn more dq points.

3 hours ago, somelady said:

The site switched to a Univox model. It's just like Univox except it doesn't have a forum. Has a lot of very low paying surveys , a few surveys that pay more than a dollar and a lot of surveys that are closed. You still get $.10 dq points for most surveys.

At first glance it appeared the cash out was $50 so I went to redeem to find out.  I had 8440 points that were transferred to the new site. I was allowed to cash out 800 points for amazon which will take 2 weeks. I did not see visa or paypal listed.  I am assuming they are going to send an actual card, it didn't say.

You have to remember that 1000 points is $1.00. when you see surveys that pay 120, 240 etc. that's  $0.12, $0.24

The one I had yesterday was still the old format

• Like 1

I was told to  go to the Beta today and change my password which I did but it said it was the wrong password which I know it isn't so now I'm locked out of both. I did send an email for them to fix the problem.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2018 at 1:23 AM, somelady said:

Not sure what to think about the site it is very much like Univox  I have been clicking on it a few times a day and there always seems to be a few surveys but not qualifying as usual and I get 10 cents for the first one I try  and after that it seems like you will only get points if you actually start a survey and they ask you a few questions and you DQ you get 10 points but so far that has only happened to me once.

• Like 1

I went back to the Beta board and now it's working for me. I did think of Univox when I went there. Wonder if My Soapbox will start throwing people out for the fun of it?

On 8/1/2018 at 11:21 PM, paulgro said:

I was told to  go to the Beta today and change my password which I did but it said it was the wrong password which I know it isn't so now I'm locked out of both. I did send an email for them to fix the problem.

I did the same thing. we both made the mistake of not reading the whole email.

TO LOGIN, click the "Login" link in the upper-right corner, then "Forgot Password" to set a new password for your account. The password reset instructions will be sent to this email address, and you'll then be able to access the platform and explore all of our new features!

7 hours ago, somelady said:

I did the same thing. we both made the mistake of not reading the whole email.

TO LOGIN, click the "Login" link in the upper-right corner, then "Forgot Password" to set a new password for your account. The password reset instructions will be sent to this email address, and you'll then be able to access the platform and explore all of our new features!

I had done this and then sent an email to support when it didn't work and they told me that it was their problem and they were working on it and would get back to me when they fixed it. Well they didn't get back but I found it was finally working.

• Like 1

I'm not thinking this new format is any better then what they had before I click on it a few times a day on a good day I may have 4 surveys I don't know how anybody even gets on the wall of fame.

Is anybody doing well with them?

On 8/6/2018 at 4:45 PM, peach6 said:

I'm not thinking this new format is any better then what they had before I click on it a few times a day on a good day I may have 4 surveys I don't know how anybody even gets on the wall of fame.

Is anybody doing well with them?

No, just easier to read.