oldchap

'Your views' (Toluna) - another to avoid

oldchap

Joined this a while ago, low rewards but simple quick surveys (eg what do you think of the world cup). Points had been building up, minimum for cash out is 500, just noticed they've started deducting points that expire after 12 months so with the number I get I doubt I will ever get a reward

Challenged with Toluna, got standard "our T&C etc". Pointed out my earnings cannot keep up with deductions - another "our T&Cs etc"

memphis_512245

I've only been at this for a few months, but Tellwut and Toluna offer plenty of surveys, but unless you just like doing them for fun, I found it is not worth my time.  When you spend 15-20 minutes and get the equivalent of 20 cents, I just found better choices.

mnleona

I like Tellwut  but hardly qualify on Toluna.,

Edited by mnleona
lik to like

7BoomerE7fan

My points expiring after 12 months was news to me as well!  One would think with all the email Toluna sends, they would have notified us regarding this change.

Also, when I contacted when my points were deducted they said there was a banner stating this fact - which did not always appear, and was not there this morning when I logged in.

footfree
4 hours ago, 7BoomerE7fan said:

My points expiring after 12 months was news to me as well!  One would think with all the email Toluna sends, they would have notified us regarding this change.

Also, when I contacted when my points were deducted they said there was a banner stating this fact - which did not always appear, and was not there this morning when I logged in.

I use to be with Toluna years ago and they have always deducted points even back then .My advice when joining survey companies is to read the rules or at least scan over the important info it will help you understand what your in for in the long run.Not sure if this is in their rules  but most will have them in there - if not then it is unethical .I don't or refuse to do business with anyone who isn't forthright with the info.

schludermann

You might want to submit a complaint to ESOMAR, https://www.esomar.org/what-we-do/submit-a-complaint , for violations of article 9 of professional responsibility. You can read the ESOMAR code here, https://www.esomar.org/what-we-do/code-guidelines  Point forfeiture, so regularly done by Toluna is not what I would call an unseemly reputation that is conducive to a good reputation, as so many in this thread have commented on.

ESOMAR does not act as a collection agency but as a professional standards organization.