Are you male or female

footfree

I answer female and it comes back do not answer female- what the heck ?Do they want me to lie?Don't get that one.So I put in prefer not to answer and get kicked out.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, footfree said:

I answer female and it comes back do not answer female- what the heck ?Do they want me to lie?Don't get that one.So I put in prefer not to answer and get kicked out.

I had that same one I think it was One Opinion

Put the same lie in that you did  dq

5 hours ago, peach6 said:

I had that same one I think it was One Opinion

Put the same lie in that you did  dq

Exactly- I guess they only wanted men- then why just not dq us instead of making us jump thru hoops?Don't get it.

I just got that one too, and also got DQ.  I was tempted to put down male and see what it said.  I only need 750 points to cash out, and so hopefully tomorrow I can.

• Like 1

Haven't had that one yet , but did get something along those lines awhile back. The survey started with the usual demographic questions , including male/female. Since I am male , I answered as such. The survey then proceeded to ask questions regarding women's monthly products!

I've done maybe 15,000 surveys. That sounds like a bug in the program. I hope at least one of you emailed Customer Service, instead of trying to make sense of the bug.

10 hours ago, ropar said:

I've done maybe 15,000 surveys. That sounds like a bug in the program. I hope at least one of you emailed Customer Service, instead of trying to make sense of the bug.

I thought about but since I never got past that point and really didn't or would have earned points I passed.There are some things I will battle for  but just didn't on this one.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Applecrisp said:

I just had one from One Opinion that said which state, I put Iowa and it was not accepted. I did talk to Emily. It is frustrating though.

Emily's brain is out to lunch most of the time.Very aggravating to have to deal with her.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2018 at 5:54 PM, footfree said:

Emily's brain is out to lunch most of the time.Very aggravating to have to deal with her.

Emily is merely an AI program that looks for keywords in what is entered and does a "best guess" based on them. She / It can be frustrating when the program guesses wrong.

• Like 2