My Survey

paulgro

Looks like they must have thrown me out since they say my email address doesn't exist there. Now I know why the invitaions kept getting fewer and fewer until nothing at all. Guess they planned to dump me for whatever reason.

I just cashed out for a $50 Amazon GC on Saturday, and I got it on Wednesday, and I have almost enough to cash out for a $10 GC.  For a while there I did not get a lot of surveys but lately I have been doing okay.

6 hours ago, paulgro said:

Looks like they must have thrown me out since they say my email address doesn't exist there. Now I know why the invitaions kept getting fewer and fewer until nothing at all. Guess they planned to dump me for whatever reason.

I don't receive that many invites , but my account is fine. MySurvey's site has been having a login issue for some time now. When you go to the site , is your email and PW already filled in , but not accepted? If so , blank out the PW field and manually enter the PW , then click on the submit button.

9 hours ago, episemion said:

I don't receive that many invites , but my account is fine. mysurvey's site has been having a login issue for some time now. When you go to the site , is your email and PW already filled in , but not accepted? If so , blank out the PW field and manually enter the PW , then click on the submit button.

I tried that and finally hit I forgot my password. When I gave my email address for them to send it they claim I don't have an account there. I never had this problem before but like I said for months they didn't send any invitations and when I would check at their site there wasn't any surveys for me. I'm glad I did cash out last month or I would have lost that money. As it is I'm losing $7.00.  Thanks for the suggestion any way.

Sometimes accounts are lost due to a bug in the system. It's happened to me on many sites.  It might have nothing to do with you personally. Write to Customer Service.

On 8/5/2018 at 7:58 PM, ropar said:

Sometimes accounts are lost due to a bug in the system. It's happened to me on many sites.  It might have nothing to do with you personally. Write to Customer Service.

I did email them that night and still haven't heard a thing. Like I said it's a $7.00 loss and one less place to go.

I never did get and email reply or surveys but I finally found out why they wouldn't let me in which makes no sense at all. Seems they have my email address in all capital letters and wouldn't except it in small letters. I've never heard of this before since email address is never case sensitive but it seems it is there. Passwords are but not email.

28 minutes ago, paulgro said:

I never did get and email reply or surveys but I finally found out why they wouldn't let me in which makes no sense at all. Seems they have my email address in all capital letters and wouldn't except it in small letters. I've never heard of this before since email address is never case sensitive but it seems it is there. Passwords are but not email.

My email with them is in all capital letters always has been I never put it in like that they are the only site that has my email in all Caps .

Who knows why these survey companies do anything

40 minutes ago, peach6 said:

My email with them is in all capital letters always has been I never put it in like that they are the only site that has my email in all Caps .

Who knows why these survey companies do anything

I know what you mean because I never use caps for my email address. That still doesn't explain why not survey invites. I'm done messing with them. Either they send surveys or they don't. I leave it to them now.

Is anyone else having issues getting in tonite?  I'm getting following error on multiple browsers

logo.png

We're sorry - an error has occurred... Please contact us if the error continues.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Been seeing that error screen the past 2 days. It does not seem to be an issue since a retry often will get around it. Often many retries are needed or closing out the browser window and trying again. Quite annoying - how can the error be reported if you cannot access the site??

I have also been dealing with:

- The My Personal Routine Diary that was completed by the 2nd week of July still has not credited points (700) and it vanished from the list over 2 weeks ago.

- There is a survey (MG23861) that is in the list to be done that comes up with "under maintenance" and has been that state for 3 weeks. No reply to date to the Help Desk ticket I left 10 days ago.

- Loads of surveys starting with AS that never work and often vanish / reappear at will. Does the AS stand for "Apparition Survey" since there isn't a ghost of a chance of actually doing them??

2 hours ago, episemion said:

Been seeing that error screen the past 2 days. It does not seem to be an issue since a retry often will get around it. Often many retries are needed or closing out the browser window and trying again. Quite annoying - how can the error be reported if you cannot access the site??

I have also been dealing with:

- The My Personal Routine Diary that was completed by the 2nd week of July still has not credited points (700) and it vanished from the list over 2 weeks ago.

- There is a survey (MG23861) that is in the list to be done that comes up with "under maintenance" and has been that state for 3 weeks. No reply to date to the Help Desk ticket I left 10 days ago.

- Loads of surveys starting with AS that never work and often vanish / reappear at will. Does the AS stand for "Apparition Survey" since there isn't a ghost of a chance of actually doing them??

I also get that error and after a couple tried I can usually get in .

I also did the personal diary and have not received the points I did email them and they did respond that it takes 4-6 weeks that's a bunch of garbage I am not fond of doing them but did it for the points a couple years ago as soon as you hit submit you got the points.

A couple months ago I did the beverage diary and did receive the points right away

I do think there site is messed up they need a new tech person

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

Loads of surveys starting with AS that never work and often vanish / reappear at will. Does the AS stand for "Apparition Survey" since there isn't a ghost of a chance of actually doing them??

omg I snorted coffee reading that

I got in just fine using chrome a few minutes ago but got the error when I just tried on IE

I'm real leery about them locking my account.  I think it was mysurvey a few years back that locked me out thinking it was fraud cause I logged in from a hotel in PA to take a survey.  So now I have to leave their surveys alone when I'm away & after 3 days of their surveys sitting there I finally tried to log back in and was getting the errors....I was thinking now since I did not take them they thought I was abandoning the account & locked me out...plus I worry too if I keep trying they will lock me out for too many attempts

oh well....tomorrows another day

On 8/19/2018 at 5:38 PM, paulgro said:

The other night I kept having to log in, one time it wouldn't let me. I noticed my email was all caps, I erased it and typed it in and they let me in.