My Survey

paulgro

8 minutes ago, somelady said:

The other night I kept having to log in, one time it wouldn't let me. I noticed my email was all caps, I erased it and typed it in and they let me in.

It lets me in now but still no surveys.

I got four surveys to do, but two of them I was not eligible for, and two of them I got an error message, and it told me to try again later.  I was doing really well on the site, but I am still 110 points away from being able to cash out for $10 Amazon GC.  There is one survey that it says I have not completed, but when I click on it, it says the survey is closed.  I got mostly GTM surveys tonight.

I've been getting a fair number daily except on weekends. Rarely qualify for many , but did get both a 450 point and a 75 point one Monday that I did qualify for. Still have the "under maintenance" one (3 weeks now) as well as the waiting game for the 700 points for the diary. Waiting on the latter to cash out for a $25 Amazon.

2 hours ago, episemion said:

I've been getting a fair number daily except on weekends. Rarely qualify for many , but did get both a 450 point and a 75 point one Monday that I did qualify for. Still have the "under maintenance" one (3 weeks now) as well as the waiting game for the 700 points for the diary. Waiting on the latter to cash out for a $25 Amazon.

Still waiting for my Diary points also  

Not my favorite site Sometimes I feel like I want to drop them but it was the first one I ever joined and I keep hoping it will get better but don't think it will seems to have to many issues .They need a new tech person

Got my 700 points today as well. I will continue doing the diaries , but wish they would have more variety (all I see are beverage and personal routine) as well as not as often. They tend to be tedious and , being a creature of habit , my responses are virtually clones each time.

Still waiting on survey MG23861 to no longer be "under maintenance" and either be doable or deleted.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2018 at 12:18 AM, somelady said:

The other night I kept having to log in, one time it wouldn't let me. I noticed my email was all caps, I erased it and typed it in and they let me in.

For some reason the site changes your email address to caps. I don't know of another site that does that.

• 1 month later...

I think they have gone out of business (of course with no notification)...no survey invites; my account still has a balance; they have not responded to questions in two months.  One survey site (GFK) gave several months notice that their site was closing and either cash in your points or lose them by the closing date.  My Survey doesn't even put out a mass email stating they are closed or having tech issues.  Sheesh!

8 hours ago, FRESNOCHRIS said:

I think they have gone out of business (of course with no notification)...no survey invites; my account still has a balance; they have not responded to questions in two months.  One survey site (GFK) gave several months notice that their site was closing and either cash in your points or lose them by the closing date.  My Survey doesn't even put out a mass email stating they are closed or having tech issues.  Sheesh!

They are not out of business. I have been getting a steady stream of surveys (7 yesterday). No issues accessing the Help Desk either. 

15 hours ago, FRESNOCHRIS said:

Maybe don't jump to conclusions with absolutely no facts to back it up.  I had a whopping 16 survey invitations on my account yesterday and that was after the dozen or so from the day before (I go through all of them until there's none left each day so they were all new ones) - just logged in and there are three more waiting for me.  The Help Desk for MySurvey/GTM has always been notoriously bad at replying, that's nothing new.  And I have cashed out three times in the last month, including yesterday, so no, no one is losing points or not being able to cash out.

• Like 2

On 10/5/2018 at 8:59 AM, NaomiNo said:

Maybe don't jump to conclusions with absolutely no facts to back it up.  I had a whopping 16 survey invitations on my account yesterday and that was after the dozen or so from the day before (I go through all of them until there's none left each day so they were all new ones) - just logged in and there are three more waiting for me.  The Help Desk for mysurvey/GTM has always been notoriously bad at replying, that's nothing new.  And I have cashed out three times in the last month, including yesterday, so no, no one is losing points or not being able to cash out.

I'm not jumping to conclusions.....I can only go by the facts that I have....no response to HELP; no survey invites; no new surveys; no quick polls.....I have REPEATEDLY SENT EMAIL REQUESTS TO THE HELP DESK....NO RESPONSE!

7 hours ago, FRESNOCHRIS said:

I'm not jumping to conclusions.....I can only go by the facts that I have....no response to HELP; no survey invites; no new surveys; no quick polls.....I have REPEATEDLY SENT EMAIL REQUESTS TO THE HELP DESK....NO RESPONSE!

No response from the Help Desk at mysurvey is not that out of the ordinary. No surveys or invites could mean that your account may have been locked for some reason. 
I have had a couple of tickets for the Help Desk recently with no response in several days , but I am seeing surveys every day along with invites.

On 10/16/2018 at 9:38 PM, FRESNOCHRIS said:

Not responding to your email requests does not equal having gone out of business, something you claimed not once but twice in your original post.  I have waited months for GTM (they're owned by the same company or partners or whatever and have the exact same help desk) to respond to some of my requests, all the while still getting surveys and cashing out.  I have not needed to contact mysurvey recently but in the past their help desk was equally unhelpful/slow to respond for me.  As episemion stated, there may be something wrong with your personal account but that doesn't mean the entire company has folded overnight as we are not all experiencing the same problems.  There's no guarantee you'll get a response there either but you can try badgering them on Facebook (try both comments and on chat).  Another reason to consider why you are not getting new surveys is maybe your demographics don't fit their current crop of surveys so they have nothing to offer you at the moment.  Two weeks ago I was drowning in surveys from them and right now it's more like 1-2 new ones a day, some days none.