My Survey

paulgro

I feel for the people not getting invites, but it's the exact opposite for me. I get at least 30 per week, and since I can only take them on weekends now I currently have 64 all lines up on my dashboard! Some of them are probably no good anymore, and I got a My Beverages Diary this weekend that said the survey period had expired already (it must have shown up on Monday). I would donate half of them to people if I could!

20 hours ago, MetfanBren said:

I feel for the people not getting invites, but it's the exact opposite for me. I get at least 30 per week, and since I can only take them on weekends now I currently have 64 all lines up on my dashboard! Some of them are probably no good anymore, and I got a My Beverages Diary this weekend that said the survey period had expired already (it must have shown up on Monday). I would donate half of them to people if I could!

I have been getting about the same number of surveys every week. That Beverage Diary just showed up (at least for me) on Sunday evening while I was accessing another survey. Mine also had the message "Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately the survey period is now closed" within a couple minutes of it showing up. Probably a glitch as I have never seen a diary one do that.

On 10/22/2018 at 5:06 AM, episemion said:

I have been getting about the same number of surveys every week. That Beverage Diary just showed up (at least for me) on Sunday evening while I was accessing another survey. Mine also had the message "Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately the survey period is now closed" within a couple minutes of it showing up. Probably a glitch as I have never seen a diary one do that.

Same here! I thought they were usually pretty lenient about when you start them. Oh well. They're good for the points, but it's not easy to find the time to log in and record every day these days.

That Beverage Diary was there Sunday with the message and then gone on Monday. I did receive an answer to my inquiry , but it addressed points being awarded and not the issue (typical for them). Then on Tuesday , the Beverage Diary was back in the Surveys Started list and this time it was working fine. They likely got plenty of complaints all saying the same thing , found the glitch , and rereleased it.

I have to wonder why some do and some don't like me not getting invites? My account is still open so I know they didn't close my account but they may as well had since I'm getting nothing from them.

I got six surveys today, but I was only eligible for two of them.  One of them was the Illinois lottery survey, and when completed the survey I got an error message, and so I did not get my points.  The other one was a GTM survey, and I got 150 points on that one.

I get quite a few surveys, but also don't qualify for most. And occasionally I get to end of one, click finish and get "The session has timed out." And, of course, no credit. Aggravating but unfortunately it happens often enough that it's not surprising.:92_thumbsdown:

They claimed it was my IP address changing because of a proxy. So the activated my account to get surveys. I found one survey at the site and that was the last I saw one.I've had it with them.

• 2 weeks later...

After 3 emails back and forth to support and them finally believing I don't use a proxy, they have finally started sending me surveys once again. It's been 2 days now so I'm hoping this is finally fixed.

• 2 weeks later...