Mysurvey

somelady

MK24024

Length: 10 min.

Oh H*#L no!!

This survey asks what the could do to improve, how it's better or worse than other sites , if you were CEO what would you do to improve rewards had you rate rewards. Then it asks about new rewards they are thinking about, they are thinking of  after a survey you go to a page like in Opinion Outpost where you spin the wheel or play a game to get your reward for taking the survey.

They asked what I think the chances should be, how much reward, how long the survey should be, if it was enough incentive to take a survey and do I think people would like it.

If this was in addition to the reward for the survey it would be fine but instead of a reward, Oh H*#% NO!! I would not take a survey for an instant chance to win a reward.

And the survey lasted 26 minutes, which 

I told them in the survey, that surveys where you have to type in answers should pay more for the time spent

6 minutes ago, paulgro said:

Just for the heck of it I tried My Survey again and they still won't let me in.

Did you try erasing your password and then typing it in again for awhile I had to do that with GTM

39 minutes ago, peach6 said:

Did you try erasing your password and then typing it in again for awhile I had to do that with GTM

I did that and even tried the "I forgot my password" and they said that my email address didn't exist. It seems they erased my account. I'm still waiting for support to find out what's going on but so far they haven't emailed me back.

I had problems with logging in to do surveys a few months ago.  It said my password was not valid, and when I tried to change my password, it would not let me.  I remember that my email was capitalized too.  I finally erased my password and manually added it a few times, and that seemed to work.  I just cashed out for $50 in Amazon GC a few weeks ago, and I am a quarter of the way towards being able to cash out again.  They have been one of my better sites along with OneOpinion.

Have you tried their Facebook page?

When I have had problems either getting a response or an appropriate one , sending a message via their FB page often will get a response. Worth a shot.

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 4:29 AM, somelady said:

If this was in addition to the reward for the survey it would be fine but instead of a reward, Oh H*#% NO!! I would not take a survey for an instant chance to win a reward.

Would there also be a chance you'd get no reward at all? Maybe only a sweeps entry or the like? 

No. No good. :-(

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 4:29 AM, somelady said:

I told them in the survey, that surveys where you have to type in answers should pay more for the time spent

Excellent idea!

And I don't know about anyone else, but I always, always, always spend more time doing a survey than the time estimated.

Am I paying too much attention or overthinking things? :lol:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, NFriday said:

I had problems with logging in to do surveys a few months ago.  It said my password was not valid, and when I tried to change my password, it would not let me.  I remember that my email was capitalized too.  I finally erased my password and manually added it a few times, and that seemed to work.  I just cashed out for $50 in Amazon GC a few weeks ago, and I am a quarter of the way towards being able to cash out again.  They have been one of my better sites along with OneOpinion.

Have you tried their Facebook page?

16 hours ago, episemion said:

When I have had problems either getting a response or an appropriate one , sending a message via their FB page often will get a response. Worth a shot.

I'm not on Facebook. If I don't get an answer to my email then I'll lose them in my bookmarks.

On 8/12/2018 at 3:10 PM, NevadaJones said:

Would there also be a chance you'd get no reward at all? Maybe only a sweeps entry or the like? 

No. No good. :-(

Yes there was the chance of no reward. They wanted to know what you think the chances should be.

21 hours ago, somelady said:

Yes there was the chance of no reward. They wanted to know what you think the chances should be.

With my luck I would always qualify for nothing. :lol: Can't imagine anyone would favor that in any way.

• Like 1