Heard from Pi-opinion on political affairs have a ?

footfree

Here's the email I got - so how can Cint use their web address I don't get that one.I wonder what wording is different in the heading?See this one pays is pretty decent nothing like the other one at all.

It has been awhile since Pi-Opinion has conducted research calls and reached out to you!
We are now recruiting participants and conducting phone research calls for the first few weeks of August with a few possibly later in the month.

For these conversations one of our researchers will call you (using Uberconference) at your preferred phone number at a set time and discuss a topic with you. We are not looking for experts and you do not need to pre-prep in any way. It will be a casual conversation to learn about your opinions and thoughts.
The telephone conversation should take about 40-45 minutes and we will compensate you with a $25 Amazon gift certificate (by default) sent to your email or you can choose a check [only upon request). 

Hi- I did not get that one.  I just tried three surveys on pi-opinion, and got DQ from all three.  I was able to complete a survey from them a few days ago, but that is rare.

29 minutes ago, NFriday said:

Hi- I did not get that one.  I just tried three surveys on pi-opinion, and got DQ from all three.  I was able to complete a survey from them a few days ago, but that is rare.

This is not same company this is the original pi-opinion that pays their  panelist a decent wage.Here is their link to look at http://pi-opinion.com/

[email protected] via research.net <[email protected]> is their email address

The company you are thinking of is PI-Opinion - Consumer Surveys which is run by Cint I cannot even find the web site for this company.Despise them .

Both of these companies names are so similar it's unreal.

It is strange.  When I clicked on your link, and tried to sign up for them, when I entered in my email it said I already had an account there, and Cint came up.

10 hours ago, NFriday said:

It is strange.  When I clicked on your link, and tried to sign up for them, when I entered in my email it said I already had an account there, and Cint came up.

See I thought they were one in the same - however Pi-opinion is the one I knew to do political surveys and well the other is owned by Cint.Is it the same company?I remember saying in another post that I thought they sold their web address to Cint however I wasnt sure.The political one never use to send out regular surveys on a continual basis.Like they stated in their   email

It has been awhile since Pi-Opinion has conducted research calls

So I am at a loss as what to think ?Who owns this web site and who is doing the research can 2 separate companies own the same web site?Or is Cint using it under the disguise of Pi-opinion?I am all confused.

I got the code for my $10 Amazon GC this afternoon, and yes it came from Cint.  It only took 3 days to get it.  The only reason I was able to cash out so quick was because I got a lot of points after I did my first survey with them.  I am sure it will take me a lot longer to cash out again.  I got some more surveys today, and got DQ from them all including a $.25 survey.