Timebucks

Kayteebug

I got invited to this from another survey panel I do. I really like it.  you can earn by watching movies giving your opionon on them, surveys etc.  when you get 10.00 you get a paypal redemption. they don't do giftcards though

Interesting. What kind of movies? On their site or movies that you see in the theater? How long are the surveys and how much do they typically pay? As long as they are legit, I will give it a try.

I'm going to try as well. I signed up and started to do some stuff last night but it looked sooooo much like Inbox Dollars and trying to earn a payout there drove me nuts. Their redemption is lower so I'll try. We can compare notes!

I gave Timebucks a try and it is no good. They give you a fraction of a penny for answering their daily poll. At least Mintvine gives you 5 cents/pts for that. I try watching some videos, but screen keeps freezing on my phone. I also tried liking them on facebook for a few cents and was not even credited. The website is a joke and will take you forever to reach the $10 min. There are even you tube videos out there talking about how little this site pays and how its just not worth it. Maybe others will have better luck, but I pass. 

• Thanks 1

Yeah, they have a forum on Reddit where they interact. It honestly made me go "ewww"  because Reddit users were giving them heck about their pay rates. They skimmed right over those questions and complaints. I followed your lead as well after checking back here and got rid of it. 

• 4 years later...

I was on this site for years and built up just over $7. Then earlier this year, I was locked out. I tried submitting a support ticket and several emails since, but no response at all.... not even an automated message. 

Anyone know if they are still operating?